The Role Play Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Broken Stones
Kimiko Keno: Ashes of the Phoenix I_icon_minitimeby chaosshade Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:01 pm

» A Space that Exists Between Realities
Kimiko Keno: Ashes of the Phoenix I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:03 pm

» My oc Arachnia's bio
Kimiko Keno: Ashes of the Phoenix I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:30 pm

» A Land of Trials
Kimiko Keno: Ashes of the Phoenix I_icon_minitimeby chaosshade Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:16 pm

» Ancient Worlds
Kimiko Keno: Ashes of the Phoenix I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Sun May 21, 2017 3:50 am

» Pokemon: World Tournament
Kimiko Keno: Ashes of the Phoenix I_icon_minitimeby Spike Spiegel Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:38 am

» Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)
Kimiko Keno: Ashes of the Phoenix I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:17 pm

» Members' Avatar Change Thread
Kimiko Keno: Ashes of the Phoenix I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:40 pm

» Hi, Also I Will Sing You All To Sleep
Kimiko Keno: Ashes of the Phoenix I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:10 am

Kimiko Keno: Ashes of the Phoenix

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miakemi

n00b
n00b

Kimiko Keno: Ashes of the Phoenix Empty
PostSubject: Kimiko Keno: Ashes of the Phoenix   Kimiko Keno: Ashes of the Phoenix I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 12:46 am

Name: Kimiko Keno

Race: Human/Dog Demon
Birthplace: New York City (the Bronx)

Physical Appearance:
Kimiko is 5'2" with a little past shoulder length brown hair and green eyes.  She is half Japanese (father) and half European (mother).  Her skin tone and hair reflect her father's side while her eye color reflects her mother's.  She has just noticeable muscle tone which reflects her fighting abilities and a few light scars here and there that she hides with cover up.

Kimiko is a bit of a tomboy and tends to wear jeans and a t-shirt. She prefers pants and a dress shirt when dressing up, but she can be forced into a dress if her mother or her best friend have anything to say about it.

Personality:
Kimiko is typically nice to other people until people annoy her. Her tolerance for stupidity is rather low, and it doesn't take much for her to become impatient and occasionally sarcastic.  In middle school and the first few years of high school, she was quick to fight but got slowly got control of her anger, and now she only fights if someone threatens her friends and family.

Kimiko considers herself a realist and is rather pessimistic about the world thanks to her circumstances throughout her life.  She doesn't believe in magic or miracles, preferring logic and evidence. This makes her very stubborn to the idea of past lives.

History:
Kimiko was born and raised in a shady part of the Bronx.  She learned how to fight as a necessity and practiced her skills in her middle and early high school years by earning herself a position of power among the student body.  This power ended halfway through her high school years when she was finally convinced by her only friend that thinking about the future and college was a better alternative to living off of her McDonald's income.

Money was always incredibly tight in her household because her mother dropped out of high school and was hired for a low paying cleaning job right after.  Her mother has kept that job Kimiko's entire childhood and continues to work for her employers.

These money issues led to Kimiko's father separating from her mother a few years after her brother was born. He wanted to find a better job in Manhattan and make enough to move the entire family out of the Bronx, but they haven't heard from him for years. He sent money for a while, but those payments started to come less frequently.

Unbeknownst to Kimiko's mother, her brother took up criminal work and started sending money in his father's name. Kimiko has developed resentment towards her father and his absence and used most of her income through high school to help her mother until she stopped accepting Kimiko's money.

Kimiko's best friend, Sang, was able to use this resentment towards her father to convince Kimiko that applying herself in school and planning for college would be better than trying to live off McDonald's for the rest of her life. A salary position would be enough to do what her father couldn't.  She could move her family to a better neighborhood.

Additional Information:
Kimiko starts college with an undecided major but is drawn to science because of her preference for logic and evidence to explain the world around her.

In the old world, Kimiko was Yami's wife, making her the queen of their country.  She was a lot kinder towards other people and less likely to fight. However, both incarnations are stubborn, easily jealous, and somewhat vain.
Back to top Go down
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

Kimiko Keno: Ashes of the Phoenix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimiko Keno: Ashes of the Phoenix   Kimiko Keno: Ashes of the Phoenix I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:04 am

approved!
Back to top Go down

Kimiko Keno: Ashes of the Phoenix

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1