The Role Play Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Broken Stones
World Advenutres Rules and Information (Updated 3/4/14)  I_icon_minitimeby chaosshade Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:01 pm

» A Space that Exists Between Realities
World Advenutres Rules and Information (Updated 3/4/14)  I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:03 pm

» My oc Arachnia's bio
World Advenutres Rules and Information (Updated 3/4/14)  I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:30 pm

» A Land of Trials
World Advenutres Rules and Information (Updated 3/4/14)  I_icon_minitimeby chaosshade Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:16 pm

» Ancient Worlds
World Advenutres Rules and Information (Updated 3/4/14)  I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Sun May 21, 2017 3:50 am

» Pokemon: World Tournament
World Advenutres Rules and Information (Updated 3/4/14)  I_icon_minitimeby Spike Spiegel Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:38 am

» Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)
World Advenutres Rules and Information (Updated 3/4/14)  I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:17 pm

» Members' Avatar Change Thread
World Advenutres Rules and Information (Updated 3/4/14)  I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:40 pm

» Hi, Also I Will Sing You All To Sleep
World Advenutres Rules and Information (Updated 3/4/14)  I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:10 am

World Advenutres Rules and Information (Updated 3/4/14)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

World Advenutres Rules and Information (Updated 3/4/14)  Empty
PostSubject: World Advenutres Rules and Information (Updated 3/4/14)    World Advenutres Rules and Information (Updated 3/4/14)  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:28 pm

World Adventures Section Information:
Welcome to the World Adventures! Here you can create your own worlds and characters to roleplay!  

Each level is based off of a genre:
Fantasy Level: Roleplays with a fantasy setting will be placed here.
*Sci Fi Level: Roleplays with a sci fi setting will be here.  
*Steampunk roleplays will be placed within the Sci Fi level in the Steampunk subforum.

Please note we can't cover every genre. If you feel like your roleplay does not match the settings of both levels, please PM me(Yami) suggesting a new genre or suggest it here.

The Rules:
*Please note the rules from the other roleplaying sections do not apply here.

1. Rules for the General Site apply here as well.
2. Roleplays cannot begin until characters are approved by Yami.
3. No OOC talk in the actual roleplays please post all OOC talk in the OOC Discussion board.

4. Each post must contain a minimum of 100 words. This help prevents one liners and allows other players to build off from your post. 

5. Please keep your posts to PG13. No 18+ roleplays are allowed.

6. Please refrain from double posting and allow other players to post first. If you want you can establish a posting order. However if no one has posted in week you may either skip someone in the posting order or post a bump to continue on the roleplay. 

7.If you will be gone for awhile please let your fellow players know so that they can NPC your character or knock them out or whatever.

8. No crossover characters at all. The World Adventures section is for original characters and original worlds only. Please go to the Fanon Section for crossovers.

9. Godmodding and Metagaming are not allow!

Definitions for God modding and Meta Gaming:
God Modding: Making one's character god like. They have no limits or boundaries. Examples: Can't be harm or killed by other players' characters. Killing or injuring other players' characters without permission. Using other players' characters without permission.
Meta Gaming: Having your character know about future events that have not occurred yet. As in it's the use of out of game information.

**Please note these terms should not restrict your roleplay. Sometimes it's necessary to move a character to move the story along. Just make sure everyone in the roleplay is okay with moving other characters around.

10. Players can add more rules to their roleplays if they wish too, but they must be fair.

I, Yami have a right to make changes to the rules if necessary. 

If you have any questions please feel free to PM Yami. 

Last edited by Yami on Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

World Advenutres Rules and Information (Updated 3/4/14)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Advenutres Rules and Information (Updated 3/4/14)    World Advenutres Rules and Information (Updated 3/4/14)  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 12:28 am

Updated the info to clear any confusion about what type of roleplays that can be played here.
Back to top Go down

World Advenutres Rules and Information (Updated 3/4/14)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1