The Role Play Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Broken Stones
Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby chaosshade Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:01 pm

» A Space that Exists Between Realities
Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:03 pm

» My oc Arachnia's bio
Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:30 pm

» A Land of Trials
Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby chaosshade Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:16 pm

» Ancient Worlds
Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Sun May 21, 2017 3:50 am

» Pokemon: World Tournament
Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Spike Spiegel Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:38 am

» Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)
Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:17 pm

» Members' Avatar Change Thread
Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:40 pm

» Hi, Also I Will Sing You All To Sleep
Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:10 am

Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC   Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 8:29 pm

Yeah, that's fine. I assumed you would say say something like that.
Back to top Go down
Radicaledward124
Radicaledward124
Gamer Goddess Among Men

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC   Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:33 am

I'm assuming that the characters for this are canon other wise i'd like to know what's different from the canon. not a flu bio by any means but at least what's changed, age, power what have you. and you can just tell me here in the OOC, saves my time that way.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC   Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:48 pm

All of the characters are cannon, yes, but on the other hand, anyone that is incorporated from any other CLAMP series outside the Cardcaptor Sakura universe would technically be an AU version of that character, adapted to fit to the Cardcaptor Sakura universe. Does that makes sense? Or do you still want us to make small profiles?

And, Mage (I'm still going to call you that, even with the username change) I meant "if you can wait until I make it" not "If you can wait until Toya gets home." He's not going to take too kindly to a sudden house guest, let along Syaoran, of all people. XD
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC   Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:49 pm

Better?
Also, to Ed: They basically are canon, just a kind of crossover canon with characteristics of both the CCS and Tsubasa versions.
Back to top Go down
Radicaledward124
Radicaledward124
Gamer Goddess Among Men

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC   Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:53 pm

then i need profiles.
that's not canon if they are cross over in anyway. I would allow you to just use canon if they were just older than they were in the original but not if they are crossovers.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC   Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:36 pm

Alright, we can make basic profiles, then.

Also: Pardon my color description, apparently the coloring on Eriol's outfit is different in the manga and I was going toff the anime colors, but none of the images of him from the anime were all that clear.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC   Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:44 pm

What I meant by crossover was that they are the same characters, just with the powers of both universes. The characters themselves have not changed.
Back to top Go down
Radicaledward124
Radicaledward124
Gamer Goddess Among Men

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC   Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:02 pm

Sorry Mage that just seals that they aren't canon and if they aren't completely canon i need to ask for bios. they don't have to be uber detailed, but i do have to ask for them.

thanks sailor for getting that for me!
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC   Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:09 am

Well, Sailor, would you be up to doing both? I really don't remember much about Syaoran because it's been a while since I watched/read it.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC   Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 7:39 pm

You should be able to do them for yourself, Mage. Ed said they don't have to be overly detailed,  so you should be able to just follow my lead. All we are really doing is noting the (if any) differences in the characters between the series/franchises. It barely applies to Sakura and Syaoran since this IS their proper universe, so you shouldn't have to mention anything that can't be found on the Wiki other than the additional magic you're importing from his Tsubasa counterpart. 

It's really more applicable to us being Fai and Kurogane in this case, but again, we pretty much kept them the same as in Tsubasa with just the minor tweaks to help them fit into the story.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC   Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 8:30 pm

UPDATE: Ok, Ed, will this work?

Name: Sakura Kinomoto

History:
At the age of ten, Sakura Kinmotofound a mysterious book in her father’s study. Upon opening the book and reading the name of “The Windy” she scattered all 52 of the magical Clow Cards, as well as waking the Beast of the Seal who introduces himself as Kerberos. Kero tells her that while the cards are free they are capable of causing a great calamity and that because she was the one who lost the cards it was her job to retrieve them. She is then appointed a Cardcaptor and, over the course of a year, successfully manages to find and reseal all 52 cards, facing many challenges along the way.
After being appointed “Master of the Clow” by the books other guardian, Yue the judge, a new problem arises when the cards are in danger of losing their power. To prevent this and another disaster from happening as well as averting all of the other strange occurrences that came with a mysterious new student, Sakura slowly transforms each card into a new state so that they draw their power from her, as their new master and a new, blank card is created.
Later, a 53rd Clow Card, “The Nothing**”, surfaces that had served to balance any negative magic within the cards and it attempts to take the other cards back after its balance had been disturbed by the other cards no longer existing as Clow Cards. Sakura persuades the lonely card to join her rather than forcing the other cards to rejoin it and it seals itself within Sakura’s blank card where it is renamed “The Hope”.
Now, two years later, a new threat will arise that seeks to end Sakura’s contract as Master of the Clow by ending her life and starting the cycle all over again.

Magic: All 53 Clow Cards have been successfully resealed and transformed into Sakura Cards. Each individual card still possesses the same powers as before. The only exception, as the newest and most obscure card, is “The Hope”. As a Sakura Card it is no longer designed for destruction, but instead heals.

*The Cardcaptor Sakura Wiki sites Sakura as being 12 by the end of the second movie, the last notable events before our story here takes place while Sakura is sited as being 14 in Tsubasa, meaning two years have passed since the events of “The Sealed Card”.

**I have also  seen it referred to as  “The Void”, which I personally like better, but the majority of the fandom seems to go with “The Nothing”, so I will submit to the majority.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC   Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 9:52 pm

Name: Syaoran Li

History: As a child, Syaoran often feels he is a burden to others because of his inferiority and is constantly concerned about worrying his father or upsetting Sakura when he hurts himself. He's more concerned with the medical bills that his father has to pay instead of the pain he has from an injury. He also tries to unsuccessfully hide his injuries from Sakura, preferring to bear the pain instead of making her sad. Even later in the journey Syaoran hides his true feelings because he doesn't want to trouble others or make them sad. Despite this Syaoran is generally known for his very kind but passionate disposition. He’s portrayed as rather shy, innocent, and open, despite his past and his straightforward approach to situations. Because of this it’s a gag-shock to the group when he suggests something that’s ordinarily deemed as morally ‘bad.’ Such as lying or stealing to obtain the feathers. Like Syaoran Li and “Syaoran” Li, his seriousness is often the mark of his personality. When the seal on his right eye breaks, Syaoran's personality changes from kindhearted and cheerful to cold and indifferent. He only cares about collecting feathers and will do whatever it takes to get them, including injuring those who care for him. Kakyō and Seishirō both comment that he ignores pain of the body and the heart in order to achieve his goal, making him impossibly strong but horribly ruthless. He is thereafter depicted as an emotionless figure covered in blood while he stands in the devastating aftermath of the worlds he effortlessly destroys for feathers. After Sakura's death Syaoran regains a heart and his affection for her. Though no longer able to feel any body pain, he acts as a shadow of his former heart in his actions and words. After severely injuring his body by sacrificing himself to protect "Syaoran" Li, he apologizes to everyone and thanks them before his body shatters and disappears. At the beginning of the series, Syaoran has no magical powers but he later gains the power to use magic by eating Fai D. Fluorite's left eye. Syaoran combines the power of his fighting skills with Hien and Fai's magic to destroy worlds in his pursuit of feathers. As with Fai, each time he uses the magic his power increases. When Syaoran returns the magic to his companion, Fai comments that he took good care of it, even under the circumstances that it was being used.

Magic/Abilities**: Due to his lifelong tutelage, he possesses a greater degree of magical sensitivity then Sakura. He is able to not only sense the Clow Cards in a greater are, but is also able to discern their presence even through attempts at cloaking or hiding. He can greatly extend his ability to detect magical activity with the use of his Rashinban. He is shown, or at least implied, to be an excellent swordsman. He wields a Chinese Jian, which takes the sealed form of a hanging pendant. This sword serves as the focus for his magical powers, and can project lightning. Through the use of jufu, slips of enchanted paper, he can summon various elements: lightning, fire, wind, and water. He is also capable of using Celestial magic, as well as being a highly skilled martial artist. When he is older, his is a highly skilled archaeologist, and shows an excellent use of magic, spells, barriers, and detection.

*The Cardcaptor Sakura Wiki sites Syaoran as being 12 by the end of the second movie, the last notable events before our story here takes place while he is sited as being 14 in Tsubasa, meaning two years have passed since the events of “The Sealed Card”.

**Since this is for the "crossover" character, I am going to be knocking out both incarnations of Syaoran's abilites and powers in the same category.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC   Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 9:58 pm

I figured Syaoran had some kind of nickname for Kero, like Sakura does, so I went to the CCS wiki and looked him up. XD
Back to top Go down
Radicaledward124
Radicaledward124
Gamer Goddess Among Men

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC   Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:41 pm

thanks guys! those work!
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC   Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 1:59 pm

No problem, Ed-chan! I wasn't actually expecting it to be that simple.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC   Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 7:46 pm

Other than you went from the Tsubasa side of the spectrum with the History when we're going off the Cardcaptor Sakura side..... but it's understandable, you're more familiar with the Tsubasa side.

Fai and Kurogane we'll worry about once we introduce them.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC   Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 7:48 pm

To Sailor: What I tried to do, since I used both the Tsubasa wiki and the CCS wiki, was combine the two's respective histories and powers/abilities into one person.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC   Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:04 pm

Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 2 2305761721  You realize that last part was a cue to introduce Fei Wong before going back to Sakura and Syaoran, right?
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC   Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:11 pm

I kinda figured, I just wasn't sure how to go about it... Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 2 2168306113
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC   Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 6:57 pm

Well, you mentioned another encounter with Eriol, so I thought it would be pretty self-explanatory. Ask more about the interference then send him to try again.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC   Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 9:02 pm

Ok. What color should I make Fei Wong, though?
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC   Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:42 pm

Hmmm..... Purple? Now, wait, that would blend in..... can't use Red, because that would be Kurogane.... so.... try Black or Grey?
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC   Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 8:59 pm

Better?
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC   Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 7:31 pm

Much better ^_^d

Sorry It's taken me a while, but I've been working some weird hours lately and it makes it difficult to fit in the role plays between that, my art and my exercise...
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC   Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 9:59 pm

It's fine, I don't mind waiting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC   Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next