The Role Play Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Broken Stones
O_O I am always confused as newbie I_icon_minitimeby chaosshade Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:01 pm

» A Space that Exists Between Realities
O_O I am always confused as newbie I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:03 pm

» My oc Arachnia's bio
O_O I am always confused as newbie I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:30 pm

» A Land of Trials
O_O I am always confused as newbie I_icon_minitimeby chaosshade Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:16 pm

» Ancient Worlds
O_O I am always confused as newbie I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Sun May 21, 2017 3:50 am

» Pokemon: World Tournament
O_O I am always confused as newbie I_icon_minitimeby Spike Spiegel Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:38 am

» Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)
O_O I am always confused as newbie I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:17 pm

» Members' Avatar Change Thread
O_O I am always confused as newbie I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:40 pm

» Hi, Also I Will Sing You All To Sleep
O_O I am always confused as newbie I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:10 am

O_O I am always confused as newbie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silentia
Silentia
n00b
n00b

O_O I am always confused as newbie Empty
PostSubject: O_O I am always confused as newbie   O_O I am always confused as newbie I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 4:09 pm

Hello my Name is MissSilentia shorten as Missy or Silentia. ( I go by Silentia when I talk to onlinefriends)
I hope this goes to the right forum because it took silly me like 7minutes to actually find the "post"-button. :'D

I am from Germany so please excuse my English mistakes. I went here because I love rps and I also see a chance to improve my English skills. (I struggle with the tenses sometimes)

Actually Sailor (>w< I prefer calling her Pretty but whatever...) made a Deviantart journal about this forum what caught my attention long time ago but I am always overwhelmed with new websites so that I was afraid of joining.

Today I decided to join anyways because I was searching for new rp partners and thought like this could be a great chance.

So and some tiny things about me:
I love:
singing
drawing
writing
and swimming :')

When it comes to  rps I prefer writing cute or good chars. I am bad in writing evil people D':
I am more a fan of original story rps but if it's a great fandom based rp I enjoy it as well. But I don't do CanonxOc rps (if somebody else likes to do it I don't care but I don't wanna ship my ocs with canon characters)

Owo )/) I hope we can all be friends *sparkle sparkle*
O_O I am always confused as newbie Hni_0093_by_silencechantecho-d7omrza<---Friends :'D
(oh and I'd love to exchange 3ds friend codes btw just send me a message)
Back to top Go down
http://silencechantecho.deviantart.com/
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

PostSubject: Re: O_O I am always confused as newbie   O_O I am always confused as newbie I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 4:57 pm

Hello again!! Glad to see a new face on here! I hope you enjoy yourself here!

Awesome your from Germany! My Grandmother is German! Basically my whole family is German. XD Last summer I went to Germany for 2 weeks! 

Also don't worry about your English skills. I'm a native English speaker and I mess up too. I'm not the best speller. lol
Back to top Go down
Silentia
Silentia
n00b
n00b

PostSubject: Re: O_O I am always confused as newbie   O_O I am always confused as newbie I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 8:03 pm

Oh I have relatives in the USA too who went there from Germany even before I was born. I went to visit them last summer holidays. QAQ It was amazing!

It's actually interessting that during the great war many German people went to the U.S. My American family also told me that there were quite a few other native Germans where they lived.

Thank you very much! owo 
Actually I would say that I make more mistakes writing in German than in English. X'D  It's mysterious isn't it :'D ?
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: O_O I am always confused as newbie   O_O I am always confused as newbie I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 9:22 pm

Welcome, Silentia!  O_O I am always confused as newbie 1634099500  I am so glad that you decided to join (we... are in desperate need of some members XD) and I hope that you have fun here!

Hopefully you'll be able to find something you like here, and if not then feel free to start your own Role Plays! And no need to worry about your grammar since I'm pretty much in the same boat as Yami except that I probably make even more mistakes than her XD
Back to top Go down
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

PostSubject: Re: O_O I am always confused as newbie   O_O I am always confused as newbie I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 11:59 pm

My grandma met my grandpa after the war. My grandpa was an American Soldier. They met in Munich. I got to go to the place where they honeymoon last summer! It was pretty! I love the Alps.
Back to top Go down
Silentia
Silentia
n00b
n00b

PostSubject: Re: O_O I am always confused as newbie   O_O I am always confused as newbie I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 7:04 am

Thank you so much TTwTT Sailor-chama!

Yami, I think it was a similair situation for my grandaunt and her husband. owo
Back to top Go down
Radicaledward124
Radicaledward124
Gamer Goddess Among Men

PostSubject: Re: O_O I am always confused as newbie   O_O I am always confused as newbie I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 5:51 am

hi there sorry for being late! I lost my net connection all last week, anyway it's great to have a new person around the boards!! I too am part German, my Great Grandmother immigrated when she was just a child.

I personally love cute rps! they can be so fun and enjoyable to write! Maybe we'll get to partner up sometime!
Back to top Go down
chaosshade
chaosshade
Queen Of Hell

PostSubject: Re: O_O I am always confused as newbie   O_O I am always confused as newbie I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 5:01 pm

Think I'm the first non-admin to say hi.  Greetings and all that.  I prefer violent and creative RPs.  Maybe we'll play sometime if you're interested in my ideas.
Back to top Go down
Silentia
Silentia
n00b
n00b

PostSubject: Re: O_O I am always confused as newbie   O_O I am always confused as newbie I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 3:11 pm

Sure why not! *is amazed by all your kindness* <3 I'd love to rp with all of you ~chu °^°
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: O_O I am always confused as newbie   O_O I am always confused as newbie I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 1:13 am

Hey, Silentia. If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm almost always online, so feel free to shoot me a message or something. And if you want to check out my DA, it's Azarathian-Mage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: O_O I am always confused as newbie   O_O I am always confused as newbie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

O_O I am always confused as newbie

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Role Play Ground :: General Information :: Introductions-