The Role Play Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Broken Stones
Magical Girl MMORPG character suggestion I_icon_minitimeby chaosshade Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:01 pm

» A Space that Exists Between Realities
Magical Girl MMORPG character suggestion I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:03 pm

» My oc Arachnia's bio
Magical Girl MMORPG character suggestion I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:30 pm

» A Land of Trials
Magical Girl MMORPG character suggestion I_icon_minitimeby chaosshade Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:16 pm

» Ancient Worlds
Magical Girl MMORPG character suggestion I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Sun May 21, 2017 3:50 am

» Pokemon: World Tournament
Magical Girl MMORPG character suggestion I_icon_minitimeby Spike Spiegel Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:38 am

» Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)
Magical Girl MMORPG character suggestion I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:17 pm

» Members' Avatar Change Thread
Magical Girl MMORPG character suggestion I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:40 pm

» Hi, Also I Will Sing You All To Sleep
Magical Girl MMORPG character suggestion I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:10 am

Magical Girl MMORPG character suggestion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silentia
Silentia
n00b
n00b

Magical Girl MMORPG character suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Magical Girl MMORPG character suggestion   Magical Girl MMORPG character suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 9:05 am

Name: Scott Morris Parker

Race: White

Birthplace: Great Britain

Physical Appearance:

Magical Girl MMORPG character suggestion 1109552_1346230948251_full
(Because it looked British to me X'D w.t.h... )

Magical Girl MMORPG character suggestion Anime_boy_blond_gesture_heart_14120_800x600

He is kind of a Hipster with a strange clothing taste and he wears nerd-glasses
He doesn't have exactly the same hairstyle as on the pictures  but he trys to keep his hair out of his face what works sometimes better than most of the time.
He has blond-orange hair but he sometimes dyes the end in other colours.
His eyecolour is honey-brown.
He is about 1,76m tall.

Personality:
He is a bit special and likes to make jokes. He is pretty lazy and not really a team player. If he sees something that would help him it can happen that he just goes away while the others get in trouble. So he is kinda egoistic.
For him the Mmorpg is nothing more than a game so he doesn't really think about the people behind the characters when he talks or possibly hurts them.
Maybe this will change during the rp. Most of the time he doesn't take things seriously. If something gets difficult or looks like work he tries to find an easier way than actually facing it. In real life he is very good at school so he had much free time that he could spend with his "boys" what made him kind of arrogant. They treated him like their boss so he often tends to play the leader and has problems to follow instructions from others. He acts a bit like he was living in his own little dreamworld because he actually never had to fear anything. Deep in his heart he is also pretty lonely but he suppresses this feeling.

History:

He grew up at his mothers place because his parents live separated. His mother was a very kind and shy woman who couldn't really say her own opinion so he started treating her like he was better than her. At one day when he became 13 years old it reached a level that his mother wasn't able to control anymore so he gave him to his father. His father was a rich businessman who couldn't really effort it to spent time with his son. That's why he bought him everything he wanted and because he was too old for a nanny already he had the whole big house for himself.

Additional Information:
He likes collecting rare things and playing with peoples feelings.

In game character

Info: He actually only joined the game because he was joking with his "boys" about how stupid this looks like and who actually would like to play this stupid game. One of them said that he would bet that Scott would never play this game because it was too hard for him.
So Scott bought the premium edition with the additional outfits and they made a (for them) ridiculous looking boy. But then Scott actually enjoyed playing the game that's why he kept it a secret from his gang. And because he didn't wanted to loose his premium content that was only accessible for the first character you've made he kept his magical boy.

Name: LollipopPoison (shorten as Lolly)
Age-appearance: 14-15
Race: usagi-mimi  (that's premium content more about it below)
Powers: Poison, Toxic and venom owo) 

Weapon:
He can control his hair and make it move and grow as long as he wishes it to be.
when he controls it it can get  as sharp as little needles and if it's ends glow purple one stitch with it can intoxicate you. It can also still be used as poisonous needle when he pulls out a single hair.
On the end of his bunny ears are extrahands that he can use for punching or holding weapons.
( http://fav.me/d78qyi0 <--- that's what I mean with bunnyears with hands)
He can jump very high

Appearance:
He has light pink hair  and a red and a yellow/orange eye. And looks very cute and innocent. (what's kinda irritating if you think about the guy behind it)
Magical Girl MMORPG character suggestion 1594853-bigthumbnail

Eyes reference:

Magical Girl MMORPG character suggestion 6813068a30eb69e42190a8a8952de174

Weakness:
The range of his toxic attacks are not as big as most  of the other ability's.
Also he has no real defensive attacks but he can heal HISSELF with poison but not with normal potions or spells. He can not heal others with poison X'D
He  can be vindictive

Other: He has a flying pet bunny but it's more kind of an accessory because it can not really fight. It's helpful to identify things or find right paths.

Class/ Specialication: Gambler
Whenever he goes into his magical boy form he wears another outfit. It can sometimes happen that he gets a weapon like a sword or maybe a sheeld as well but only for this transformation and it disappears after battle. So it's luck based how good and well armored he goes into battle.
(I might use a cube in order to decide it :'D )

History: The character LolipopPoison was banned from the Divine Kingdom because he was born with the toxic powers that where feared in this Kingdom that was completely made out of sweets and candy. They where scared that he could bring bad harvests or make the scenery rotten. His goal is it to come back one day but to reach that he has to find an antidote that is powerful enough to turn him back to a normal bunnymimi or even human again.The question is does he really like to give up his powers just to live in a heaven-like place?
(Divine Kingdom is a locked area in the game for him so he can't travel there t like others can. If he would go there he had to hide and he couldn't use his powers if he wants to keep his disguise but he can go to toxic areas)

He has no partners or friends so far and even though he had ask somebody most people give him a strange look because of his innocent appearance and the fact that they don't know that he has poisonous powers. (they think he doesn't even have an element or something similair)

(I hope it's okay owo I tended to overpower or over detail my characters TTATT that's why one of my friends doesn't want to rp with them anymore (and because they are cute /she hates cute)...
Back to top Go down
http://silencechantecho.deviantart.com/
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl MMORPG character suggestion   Magical Girl MMORPG character suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 11:11 pm

I don't think he's too overpowered. Just don't godmod him. ^^

In case you don't know. Godmodding means Making one's character god like. They have no limits or boundaries. Examples: Can't be harm or killed by other players' characters. Killing or injuring other players' characters without permission. Using other players' characters without permission.

So some questions?

By boys? Do you mean his friends?

What is exactly his in character's race? Human/bunny?
Back to top Go down
Silentia
Silentia
n00b
n00b

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl MMORPG character suggestion   Magical Girl MMORPG character suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 11:43 am

I won't and thanks for the explanation ^^ (I actually knew what it was but I had called it godmode :'D)
XD with boys I mean his gang. Like a gang of bully's or something like that owo Just his stupid friends. Nothing more.

He is actually a human with bunnyears and a bunnytail owo
But his ears are very long like this:
Magical Girl MMORPG character suggestion Ss_schnuffel_mit_blume_02
With hands on the ends ^^

(oh and sorry for the broken image file but I couldn't find the image I used anymore ... >-< If I had I just had put the link in instead... )

So can I use him owo ?
And nope no Questions at all. Thank you anyways :'D
Back to top Go down
http://silencechantecho.deviantart.com/
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl MMORPG character suggestion   Magical Girl MMORPG character suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 7:28 pm

You're all good! ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl MMORPG character suggestion   Magical Girl MMORPG character suggestion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magical Girl MMORPG character suggestion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1