The Role Play Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Broken Stones
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby chaosshade Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:01 pm

» A Space that Exists Between Realities
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:03 pm

» My oc Arachnia's bio
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:30 pm

» A Land of Trials
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby chaosshade Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:16 pm

» Ancient Worlds
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Sun May 21, 2017 3:50 am

» Pokemon: World Tournament
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Spike Spiegel Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:38 am

» Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:17 pm

» Members' Avatar Change Thread
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:40 pm

» Hi, Also I Will Sing You All To Sleep
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:10 am

Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:22 pm

They do in the anime. Ash and co have stayed at them.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:24 pm

Then yes.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:40 pm

Actually.... I meant real hotels, not just the Pokemon Center. I know that's how they usually do it in the anime, or they just camp out when they're between cities, but on of the changes in Black2 and White 2  was that Driftveil City actually DOES have multiple hotels to house the people visiting for the World Tournament.
Back to top Go down
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:42 pm

Yeah there other actual hotels in the pokemon center. But Touko is a kid and has little money. Pokemon Centers are cheap! XD
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 11:22 pm

Well, I'll just let you two hash it out. It really doesn't matter to me, since it means very little changing of my post.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:18 pm

Right, but as local a Gym Leader and a local Champion who recieved invitations, I assume that Red and Blue's expenses (with Green pigybacking off their free ride and Yellow just coming along as a guest sinceshe  doesn't intend to participate) would be taken care of by the League. (hence, the deluxe suite on the ship as well)

So... maybe for now she'll stay at the Pokemon Center because it's all she can afford but later on there could be a paid-for room if she makes it far enough in the  tournament?
Back to top Go down
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:03 pm

Sure. I'm just saying this Spike's character ran into her were they were staying. Touko wouldn't be in a hotel.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:14 pm

To Yami: I was previously AzarathianMage.
Back to top Go down
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:14 pm

I know dear. I'm using your new username. ^^
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:18 pm

Well, the way you said it made it seem to me like you didn't know who I was. XD And again, I honestly don't care where the place is. It can be the Pokemon Center or a hotel, either works for me.
Back to top Go down
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:21 pm

No I do! I just can't spell your character's name without looking at it. So I just used your name. XD
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:41 pm

Ok. It is somewhat hard to spell correctly, I admit. Even I would be hard-pressed to remember it if I hadn't started using it whenever I play Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 9:49 pm

Well, that means it's up to you an Mage, then. Like I said, the Pokedex holders would be staying at a hotel, but it's his character that ran into you wherever they're staying. XD
Back to top Go down
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 9:50 pm

Isnt he with your characters though? Or did he go off on his own?
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 10:26 pm

Well, I'm just going to leave him where he is, then. The way I have his personality, he is similar to Yellow in that he doesn't like to hurt other Trainer's Pokemon unless he has to, so he rarely, if ever, battles outside of training. This means that he really doesn't have much money.
Back to top Go down
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 10:28 pm

I'm just confuse that's all. Is is he with the others? Are the others just at the pokemon center to register then staying at a different hotel? That's all I need to know. ^^
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 12:29 am

Well, the way I currently have it, he was separate from them, and he is at the counter registering for the tournament.
Back to top Go down
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:23 am

Ok Great!
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 8:58 pm

Glad that is settled then... ^^; Does that mean it's my turn, or no?
Back to top Go down
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:00 pm

Sure! I didn't mean to stall. XD
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:05 pm

Alright, just gimme a minute to get caught up again....
Back to top Go down
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:41 am

Pokes?
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 1:33 pm

I.... alright, I'm just gonna confess: I've been moonlighting. Another role play on DeviantArt has been distracting me, but I just couldn't help myself. It ended up piecing together and wrapping up so well that it actually become something like a short story. If you really want, you can see the archive here.

Anyway.... onto reading. I'll... try to get something in this weekend ^^;
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 8:09 pm

Well, I can wait until one of you responds. I don't mind waiting.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 7:23 pm

Alright.... I think I compensated pretty nicely? X_x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next