The Role Play Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Broken Stones
Xareth Guardian Of Chaos Goddess of Creation I_icon_minitimeby chaosshade Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:01 pm

» A Space that Exists Between Realities
Xareth Guardian Of Chaos Goddess of Creation I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:03 pm

» My oc Arachnia's bio
Xareth Guardian Of Chaos Goddess of Creation I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:30 pm

» A Land of Trials
Xareth Guardian Of Chaos Goddess of Creation I_icon_minitimeby chaosshade Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:16 pm

» Ancient Worlds
Xareth Guardian Of Chaos Goddess of Creation I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Sun May 21, 2017 3:50 am

» Pokemon: World Tournament
Xareth Guardian Of Chaos Goddess of Creation I_icon_minitimeby Spike Spiegel Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:38 am

» Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)
Xareth Guardian Of Chaos Goddess of Creation I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:17 pm

» Members' Avatar Change Thread
Xareth Guardian Of Chaos Goddess of Creation I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:40 pm

» Hi, Also I Will Sing You All To Sleep
Xareth Guardian Of Chaos Goddess of Creation I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:10 am

Xareth Guardian Of Chaos Goddess of Creation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Radicaledward124
Radicaledward124
Gamer Goddess Among Men

Xareth Guardian Of Chaos Goddess of Creation Empty
PostSubject: Xareth Guardian Of Chaos Goddess of Creation   Xareth Guardian Of Chaos Goddess of Creation I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 11:31 pm

Name:Xareth, Xare only to Kai.

Race:Demon

Birthplace:Hell

Physical Appearance: When in his human form Xareth is about 6'2". He has hair the same color as Kai's and his eyes match hers as well, only mirrored. His skin is a mocha color and he is built. His horns are smaller in his human form that in his demon form, only curving back about 6 inches from his forehead.

In his demon form Xareth stands around 7 feet tall. His skin is the color of molten gold and lava, that is always moving just under the surface of his skin. His eyes and hair still match Kai's. His wings are very large bat like wings, that are barbed on the ends. His hands sport long almost talon like nails. His legs are structured like a gargoyles (the disney show) thus allowing for talons off his heels and toes.

Personality:

Xareth's only soft spot is Kai. He is usually hard and very protective of the once shattered goddess. He is untrusting of everyone till he knows that they mean Kai no harm. He is loving and kind to Kai, he will do anything for her. She is like his little sister despite her being older.

When resting or needing to be more desecrate than Xareth can usually be, he takes the form of a Dragon or phoenix tattoo on Kai. Usually across her chest above her breasts, or across her upper back and down her arms. When in his tattoo form he can move around a little.

History:

When Kai was shattered she came to rest in the pantheon of his gods. They not knowing what to do with the new found shattered goddess, assigned Xareth to protect and care of the child goddess. Xareth was made to bond with the child goddess, and their hearts and souls joined.

At first he hated the assignment and didn't do his job correctly. He got drunk and while he was under the influence, his charge, Kai, was killed. After being punished for his lack of action, he was told that she lived still, reborn a mortal. He was to go a find her,and he could not return home till he found, guided, protected and made whole the shattered goddess.

Xareth set out on his journey and over the many mortal lives that Kai lived he grew to love and care of the goddess. He helped her find her shattered self and become the Goddess of Creation she was always meant to be.

His thinking changed in Kai's 3rd life. He fell in love with a mortal girl and to them was born Kai. When the goddess he was meant to protect became his child, he changed his way of thinking. Since that life she has been the center of his world and he will follow her were ever she may go.

Additional Information: Optional

Copied From Kai's just in case i forgot something.

Kai is accompanied by a deamon guardian named, Xareth. Xareth's race of deamon is bound to the one they are to protect through eternity, and can at times take the shape of a tattoo on their charges body. Xareth's race are the protectors of Gods and Goddesses. Xareth stands around 6'5 and most of the time looks like a normal man with shoulder length white hair that is usually diyed to match Kais. He has bat wings, that fit his body. When he is full demon mode his body is gold and red swirling marble, and his eyes, while normally a deep shade of green matching the right eye of Kai, turn to a gold and red swirling mess.

Kai and Xareth are bound together through the ages. The tattoo shape that Xareth takes when on Kai's body is that of a phoenix. He usually is a big chest piece as a reminder to well everyone that she and he are together, but he is more like her big brother than a lover. Xareth or Xare to Kai, dotes on the great goddess. (they are a matched pair, always together and fighting to be so when apart.)

Back to top Go down
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

PostSubject: Re: Xareth Guardian Of Chaos Goddess of Creation   Xareth Guardian Of Chaos Goddess of Creation I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 11:33 pm

approved! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Radicaledward124
Radicaledward124
Gamer Goddess Among Men

PostSubject: Re: Xareth Guardian Of Chaos Goddess of Creation   Xareth Guardian Of Chaos Goddess of Creation I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 11:52 pm

YAY!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xareth Guardian Of Chaos Goddess of Creation   Xareth Guardian Of Chaos Goddess of Creation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xareth Guardian Of Chaos Goddess of Creation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1