The Role Play Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Broken Stones
Ancient Worlds RP Discussion I_icon_minitimeby chaosshade Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:01 pm

» A Space that Exists Between Realities
Ancient Worlds RP Discussion I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:03 pm

» My oc Arachnia's bio
Ancient Worlds RP Discussion I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:30 pm

» A Land of Trials
Ancient Worlds RP Discussion I_icon_minitimeby chaosshade Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:16 pm

» Ancient Worlds
Ancient Worlds RP Discussion I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Sun May 21, 2017 3:50 am

» Pokemon: World Tournament
Ancient Worlds RP Discussion I_icon_minitimeby Spike Spiegel Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:38 am

» Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)
Ancient Worlds RP Discussion I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:17 pm

» Members' Avatar Change Thread
Ancient Worlds RP Discussion I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:40 pm

» Hi, Also I Will Sing You All To Sleep
Ancient Worlds RP Discussion I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:10 am

Ancient Worlds RP Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chaosshade
chaosshade
Queen Of Hell

Ancient Worlds RP Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Ancient Worlds RP Discussion   Ancient Worlds RP Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 5:36 pm

You know the drill by now.
Back to top Go down
Radicaledward124
Radicaledward124
Gamer Goddess Among Men

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Worlds RP Discussion   Ancient Worlds RP Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 7:32 pm

so i scream you scream we all scream for ice cream??
Back to top Go down
chaosshade
chaosshade
Queen Of Hell

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Worlds RP Discussion   Ancient Worlds RP Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 5:57 pm

Pretty much.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Worlds RP Discussion   Ancient Worlds RP Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 9:28 pm

I want to join, but I don't know what this is about. Anyone care to fill me in?
Back to top Go down
Radicaledward124
Radicaledward124
Gamer Goddess Among Men

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Worlds RP Discussion   Ancient Worlds RP Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 12:33 pm

uh... ask Chaos...
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Worlds RP Discussion   Ancient Worlds RP Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 4:08 pm

Do they have some other form of contact besides this? And check your DA, by the way. You should have at least one note from me.
Back to top Go down
Radicaledward124
Radicaledward124
Gamer Goddess Among Men

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Worlds RP Discussion   Ancient Worlds RP Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 1:58 am

I'm not really sure he explained it all to me over Skype a while back and I always tend to dive head first into new stuff, so.. and ok i shall!!
Back to top Go down
chaosshade
chaosshade
Queen Of Hell

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Worlds RP Discussion   Ancient Worlds RP Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 2:15 am

The question is what do you bring to the table?  Is there anything useful you can provide us w/ other than a way to revive a semi-dead RP?
Back to top Go down
Radicaledward124
Radicaledward124
Gamer Goddess Among Men

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Worlds RP Discussion   Ancient Worlds RP Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 11:18 pm

if someone would post we wouldn't be semi dead...
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Worlds RP Discussion   Ancient Worlds RP Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 12:31 am

Well, first I'd have to have a general idea of what the RP was about.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Worlds RP Discussion   Ancient Worlds RP Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 1:58 am

And just in case you decide to let me join, I posted a character profile for this. It's ready for you to review, Ed.
Back to top Go down
chaosshade
chaosshade
Queen Of Hell

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Worlds RP Discussion   Ancient Worlds RP Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 4:20 am

I don't wanna explain this a second time... but I will

Okay, the world population grew to the point where the need for bio-engineered food arose to increase crop yields.  Unfortunately, when the time came to test the crops, no one realized how rapidly they're grow and spread and mutate when they came into contact with local flora and fauna.  The world soon became consumed by killer plants.  Cities were erected and all plant life was purged from within them.  The plants began to mutate, however, and began to change the way they reproduce; they began to require a human catalyst.

Unes and Aluraunes began to appear in the vast swamps outside the remaining cities.  They actively attacked the caravans in search of the right catalyst; they usually found it.  All humans were fair game but the very young, the very old, and the sick, which were instead used for food.  The worst part, however, was the rise of the Sisterhood.  They willingly sacrificed themselves as breeding stock for the Unes and fuelled their growth.

Rumours speak of a way to return the world to the way it once was, but it has yet to be found.  The Sisterhood seeks it so it can be eradicated and the scientists in the remaining cities seek it out in hopes of purging the plants and setting the world back on its way to recovery.

That's more or less it in an nutshell.  I haven't really felt up to playing it lately because my life's kind of gone to sh*t because of college coming up and being busy w/ my crappy job and that.  Advice, don't go into freelance web development...
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Worlds RP Discussion   Ancient Worlds RP Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 9:37 pm

https://roleplayground.rpg-board.net/t158-godric-blackwood-ready-for-review#1685
This is my character profile for a different RP, which I plan on using for this as well. I would appreciate it if you went over it and told me what is needed to make it ready for this one. I have already started revising it, based on what Ed has told me, like changing the pistols, but I need to know if you would like anything else changed to make him able to be used in this.
Back to top Go down
Radicaledward124
Radicaledward124
Gamer Goddess Among Men

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Worlds RP Discussion   Ancient Worlds RP Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 4:25 am

This rp is on hold and wont resume till Chaos has the time to come back to it.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Worlds RP Discussion   Ancient Worlds RP Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 1:48 pm

I saw that. I just figured I'd post the link, so he wouldn't have to look for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Worlds RP Discussion   Ancient Worlds RP Discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ancient Worlds RP Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1