The Role Play Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Broken Stones
Affiliation Rules and Information I_icon_minitimeby chaosshade Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:01 pm

» A Space that Exists Between Realities
Affiliation Rules and Information I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:03 pm

» My oc Arachnia's bio
Affiliation Rules and Information I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:30 pm

» A Land of Trials
Affiliation Rules and Information I_icon_minitimeby chaosshade Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:16 pm

» Ancient Worlds
Affiliation Rules and Information I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Sun May 21, 2017 3:50 am

» Pokemon: World Tournament
Affiliation Rules and Information I_icon_minitimeby Spike Spiegel Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:38 am

» Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)
Affiliation Rules and Information I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:17 pm

» Members' Avatar Change Thread
Affiliation Rules and Information I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:40 pm

» Hi, Also I Will Sing You All To Sleep
Affiliation Rules and Information I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:10 am

Affiliation Rules and Information

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mysteryloveandjustice
mysteryloveandjustice
n00b
n00b

Affiliation Rules and Information Empty
PostSubject: Affiliation Rules and Information   Affiliation Rules and Information I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 8:44 pm

Affiliation Rules

- We will not affiliate with any site that is above a PG13 rating. This is to avoid issues with a member under 18 venturing onto an 18+ site. 
- You must have our button up on your site before will affiliate with you. When you fill out the request form please provide a link to where our button is. 
- If you site shuts down or becomes inactive please send me (mysteryloveandjustice) a PM stating such. This is so we can keep our affiliation area clean and free of dead sites, and make sure that we are not promoting a site that isn't doing the same thing back for us. 

Affiliation Request Form

Affiliating with us is simple and easy! Just copy the form below into a new thread, fill it out (making sure our button is up on your site first), and I will take care of the rest! Very Happy 

Code:
[b]Name of Site:[/b]
[b]Site URL:[/b]
[b]Link to our button: [/b]
[b]Your Button:[/b]
[b]Your Button Code:[/b]

**Make sure your provide us with the code for your button so that it's simpler for me to add it to our affiliates page!!

Our Button!

Affiliation Rules and Information 98vhaa
Code:
[url=http://roleplayground.rpg-board.net][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/98vhaa.jpg[/IMG][/url]
Back to top Go down
http://angstyotps.tumblr.com

Affiliation Rules and Information

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1