The Role Play Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Broken Stones
The Pretty Soldier in a Sailor Suit.... I_icon_minitimeby chaosshade Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:01 pm

» A Space that Exists Between Realities
The Pretty Soldier in a Sailor Suit.... I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:03 pm

» My oc Arachnia's bio
The Pretty Soldier in a Sailor Suit.... I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:30 pm

» A Land of Trials
The Pretty Soldier in a Sailor Suit.... I_icon_minitimeby chaosshade Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:16 pm

» Ancient Worlds
The Pretty Soldier in a Sailor Suit.... I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Sun May 21, 2017 3:50 am

» Pokemon: World Tournament
The Pretty Soldier in a Sailor Suit.... I_icon_minitimeby Spike Spiegel Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:38 am

» Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)
The Pretty Soldier in a Sailor Suit.... I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:17 pm

» Members' Avatar Change Thread
The Pretty Soldier in a Sailor Suit.... I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:40 pm

» Hi, Also I Will Sing You All To Sleep
The Pretty Soldier in a Sailor Suit.... I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:10 am

The Pretty Soldier in a Sailor Suit....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

The Pretty Soldier in a Sailor Suit.... Empty
PostSubject: The Pretty Soldier in a Sailor Suit....   The Pretty Soldier in a Sailor Suit.... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 9:10 pm

Sailor!

I am 24 going on 25 in March (the 16th, to be precise), a Pisces and Blood-Type B. Currently... my life is in a bit of limbo. I am out of High School but, as I only have a Learners Permit, do not exactly have a means of taking classes to pursue my career goal in cartooning or animating (either a Produce or a Storyboard Artist... or both!) as such, I'm still a homebody but I do have a part-time job and, in addition to almost daily art practices on my own time, I exercise twice a day, every day without fail!

Between the Stationary Bike, Jogging, art, my job and household chores (in that order of priority  The Pretty Soldier in a Sailor Suit.... 3289340072 ) I don't have a whole lot of time for Video Games, but I am something of a Gamer; mostly Nintendo so Mario, Sonic and Pokemon. I'm also a pretty big Otaku; my favorites are Magical Girl series but I'm a girl who can hold her action too so I'm a fan of a number of Shonen series, too.

My role playing history dates back to Junior High where I began on Neopets.I started with my Sonic the Hedgehog fandom since it seemed to be the only one I'd get a response to here and for a while, sadly, all other fandom seemed to take a backseat. Even more sadly, it turns out there even here I was a bit of an outcast because of...let's call it a "generation gap" in the fan base. Even so, I managed to assembled a group of friends and became known by the nickname "Sailor". apparently, my dual Sailor Moon fandom was a rarity in the Sonic Fan Base while anime, in general, is not.

For a while, things were good and I even had my own little forum (Sonic-based, again) and I had a Role Play section here, all the while continuing smaller Role Plays on Neopets, even venturing into a few other fandoms but Digimon seems to be the only other one where I had a moderate amount of success of a lasting Role Play.
Eventually my own forum took away any interest in Neopets, but it didn't matter because, essentially, all of my friends and Role Plays had migrated here anyway.
More time passed and I eventually came to DeviantArt with some encouragement from my friends on my forum and this is where things kind of went down hill... my forum died shortly after I had failed in the prospect of creating an actual domain website to go with my forum and, with it, virtually any and all role playing though I have tried an failed multiple times through DeviantArt none of them have stuck. (My failed attempts include Pokemon, Sailor Moon, DBZ and even my old "trump card", Sonic but all failed. )

Which brings us to our lovely forum here: I wanted a place for people to be able to do almost any kind of role play. I apologize for rambling a bit but I like to explain my thinking as well as start a conversation.  The Pretty Soldier in a Sailor Suit.... 525336443
Back to top Go down
chaosshade
chaosshade
Queen Of Hell

PostSubject: Re: The Pretty Soldier in a Sailor Suit....   The Pretty Soldier in a Sailor Suit.... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 9:15 pm

Hey Sailor, I found my way here ^^;
Back to top Go down
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Pretty Soldier in a Sailor Suit....   The Pretty Soldier in a Sailor Suit.... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:14 pm

Sailor I love your signature!  The Pretty Soldier in a Sailor Suit.... 3651181712
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: The Pretty Soldier in a Sailor Suit....   The Pretty Soldier in a Sailor Suit.... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:44 pm

Heh, thanks Yami. I really out to update it, though since I remade the sprite of Yellow after people complained so was too tall.
Back to top Go down
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Pretty Soldier in a Sailor Suit....   The Pretty Soldier in a Sailor Suit.... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 11:29 pm

I think it looks fine. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pretty Soldier in a Sailor Suit....   The Pretty Soldier in a Sailor Suit.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pretty Soldier in a Sailor Suit....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1