The Role Play Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Broken Stones
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby chaosshade Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:01 pm

» A Space that Exists Between Realities
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:03 pm

» My oc Arachnia's bio
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:30 pm

» A Land of Trials
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby chaosshade Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:16 pm

» Ancient Worlds
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Sun May 21, 2017 3:50 am

» Pokemon: World Tournament
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby Spike Spiegel Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:38 am

» Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:17 pm

» Members' Avatar Change Thread
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:40 pm

» Hi, Also I Will Sing You All To Sleep
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:10 am

Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 9:36 pm

I don't really have anything against him. I just like Samus better, that's all. I mean, if you could have your choice between a fire flower or an arm-mounted energy cannon/rocket launcher, which would you choose?
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 6:42 pm

Between just those two? I would still take the Fire Flower with no question. I don't care about destructive power. Guns, and all other weapons  of the sort, hold no appeal to me. I prefer "fantasy violence" to just out-and-out violence.

But backing up a bit: If it were up to me, I'd rather have a Super Leaf or Super Carrot than a Fire Flower if we're talking just about Mario's world. Or a Winged Cap... or a Tanuki Suit... even the Froggy suit is cute...the cape is really funny, too...or Parry (Peach's Parasol)... *voice trails off as she continues* ...
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 7:35 pm

*he laughs* Out of every weapon from every Nintendo franchise, I stand by this forever and always when I say I would rather take the Master Sword (formerly the Goddess Sword) and the Hylian Shield over anything else. I mean, a blade that was forged by the goddess Hylia and a shield that has been proven to be indestructible time and time again? Not to mention that fighting with a sword comes natural to me, shield or no shield.
Back to top Go down
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 7:43 pm

I'll take the Master Sword. XD
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 7:46 pm

*hugs it to him and runs up a tree* Ours! Our precious! *he's hunched over like Gollum, caressing the blade and handle lovingly*
Back to top Go down
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 7:47 pm

Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 12 2168306113
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 7:59 pm

*laughs* Sorry, I just really like the Master Sword. I tend to go a bit overboard at times.
Back to top Go down
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 7:24 pm

Are we ready for the tournament yet?
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 7:48 pm

You'd have to ask Sailor. She has yet to respond, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 9:29 pm

The answer is "No", but mage you were the last post so you should know! It very clearly had nothing to  do with the tournament starting.

I might have already said it, but I'll say it again: This is why I wanted some of the other Snagem admins to make an appearance without truly incriminating themselves. It would give us something to do during the slight "down-time".
Back to top Go down
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 9:30 pm

Well bring them in then. We can just NPC them.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 10:12 pm

Well, I'll leave that up to you, then, since I have no idea who any of them are or how they behave or anything. If we were to, say, bring in the Sinis Trio (the Team Dim Sun admins) from Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia, that would be a different story. Then I'd volunteer to be Ice, since he's the one I know best out of Ice, Lavana, and Heath.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 7:02 pm

Having them be NPC was the assumption from the beginning.... Anyway, I know more about the Snagem/Cipher admins from Colosseum than the ones from XD, but Yami, you said once that XD is the only one of the two you've played, right?

Anyway (again) we were using both sets, so we have: Miror B., Dakim, Venus, Ein, Lovrina, Snattle, Gorigan, Ardos and Eldes.

Ardos is the one we've already used and I have specific plans for Miror B. and Venus for later, but other than that, the rest are all up for grabs. (that also reminds me that I need to get my other profiles done FOR said plans...)
Back to top Go down
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 7:39 pm

I have played Colosseum and watched a little bit of a play through of XD. I have never beaten Colosseum. I always stop when I get to the lab. I really don't remember the admins expect for Miror B and Venus. 

I could make an OC? I know I hate bios, but I feel like I would roleplay an OC admin better. They don't have to be admin though. They could be a high ranking grunt.  Also I really should make my other trainer OC from Kalos.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 7:09 pm

Sure, if you really want. All the information you could need on the others is right on Bulbapedia, though.
Back to top Go down
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 7:25 pm

Yeah, but I feel like I wouldn't be severing their character justice.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 7:34 pm

Heck, I doubt that I really serve justice to any of the Pokedex Holders, but I'm still using them.
Back to top Go down
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 8:00 pm

I'm very picking when it comes to roleplaying as Canon characters.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 1:26 pm

Are you going to respond, Sailor? I honestly don't know how long it's been, only that it's been a few weeks.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 8:27 pm

I'm sorry, but I still honestly don't know what to do. Our groups already kind of have a small wager going on between them that Iris was included in because she was there at the time, so really, having your character have an extra bet with  her kind seems... I dunno.... redundant.

I guess If you're really, REALLY insistent on keeping it this way, my characters could up the stakes as well by having each of them offer a Pokemon for whoever out of all of them gets the furthest in the tournament, but.... I would have to think of which Pokemon...definitely not any of their Team Pokemon, or any other notable "status unknown" Pokemon, but...
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:04 pm

Well, I honestly only did that because of her being a Dragon Master, and Garchomp is the only Dragon-type I (Seishin is pretty much based on me, aside from the whole "Aura Guardian thing), aside from Dragonite, and Dragonite is completely OP, not to mention she already has one in canon... Anyway, if you really have no idea where to go, I'll just take that part out.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 8:40 pm

But it's not even the Pokemon you chose that's the problem, it's the "bet on top of a bet" that I'm saying is making it redundant.... but maybe I CAN work with it if, like I said,  I level the playing field by having everyone offer a Pokemon to the winner of the first bet and that will be THE bet.

I'll take another look and do my best to get something up by the end of the week (you honestly don't know how hard it's been just to fit in all of my art in between in between work lately, but HOPEFULLY that's done now)
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 9:47 pm

Well, I took out the Garchomp, so now it's just the bet about the name. And my reasoning behind that was, if everyone else is part of a bet, why not have Seishin have one too?
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 6:43 pm

*sigh...* Alright, good enough. I'll... see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 4:43 pm

I'm not sure if those are actually ears that Lucario have, all I know is that they act like antenna, aiding in their ability to sense aura.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next