The Role Play Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Broken Stones
RP Ground Information and Guide (WIP) I_icon_minitimeby chaosshade Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:01 pm

» A Space that Exists Between Realities
RP Ground Information and Guide (WIP) I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:03 pm

» My oc Arachnia's bio
RP Ground Information and Guide (WIP) I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:30 pm

» A Land of Trials
RP Ground Information and Guide (WIP) I_icon_minitimeby chaosshade Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:16 pm

» Ancient Worlds
RP Ground Information and Guide (WIP) I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Sun May 21, 2017 3:50 am

» Pokemon: World Tournament
RP Ground Information and Guide (WIP) I_icon_minitimeby Spike Spiegel Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:38 am

» Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)
RP Ground Information and Guide (WIP) I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:17 pm

» Members' Avatar Change Thread
RP Ground Information and Guide (WIP) I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:40 pm

» Hi, Also I Will Sing You All To Sleep
RP Ground Information and Guide (WIP) I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:10 am

RP Ground Information and Guide (WIP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

RP Ground Information and Guide (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: RP Ground Information and Guide (WIP)   RP Ground Information and Guide (WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 11:38 pm

Information and Guide:

The Role Play Ground is a roleplaying forum that allows members to create multistorylines for their favorite fandom or for their original world and characters. There are three boards dedicated to roleplaying. Each board has their own set of rules that the players must follow.

In this board players create storylines from their favorite fandoms (example: Harry Potter).
Cannon Adventure is for cannon characters only. Fan characters are only allowed if the storyline acts like "a new season, movie, book, ect." and if players can all agree on the character's role.
Cannon Adventure is broken up into 5 roleplaying forums. Each forum is for a certain media. 
** link to the rules coming soon!

Like Cannon Adventure players can create storylines from their favorite fandom. However unlike Cannon Adventure fan characters are welcomed here. Players can create storylines for brand new characters in their favorite worlds. (For example a group of young characters wanting to be pokemon masters.) 
Fannon Adventure is broken up into 5 roleplaying forums. Each forum is for a certain media.

**Link to the rules coming soon!

In this board players can create storylines with original worlds and characters. Characters from fandoms are not allowed in this board. 
Fantasy Adventure is broken up in 1 roleplaying forum. 

Non Roleplaying Forums:
The Role Play Ground also offers a non roleplaying board to allow members to talk and share fan work with each other.

This board is broken up into five forums. Members can talk about real life events, their favorite show, share their fan art, ect.

Here is where you can advertise your site or ask for affiliation. The board is broken up into 4 forums. One is for affiliation, two is for guests, and one is for members. Your site does not have to be roleplaying related to advertise here. 

If you have any questions please feel free to PM an admin. If it's a question that is about a certain board please PM the admin in charge.

Last edited by Yami on Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

RP Ground Information and Guide (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Ground Information and Guide (WIP)   RP Ground Information and Guide (WIP) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 2:48 pm

Member Rank structure:

There are four member ranks here at RPG.

N00b: 1st Rank
Members earn this rank by making one post on the site.

Amateur: 2nd Rank
Members earn this rank by making 150 posts on the site.

Known Player: 3rd Rank
Members earn this rank by making 250 posts on the site.

Legendary Gamer: 4th Rank
Members earn this rank by making 500 posts on the site.

If you have any questions about ranks please PM Yami. 
Back to top Go down

RP Ground Information and Guide (WIP)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1