The Role Play Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Broken Stones
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby chaosshade Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:01 pm

» A Space that Exists Between Realities
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:03 pm

» My oc Arachnia's bio
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:30 pm

» A Land of Trials
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby chaosshade Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:16 pm

» Ancient Worlds
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Sun May 21, 2017 3:50 am

» Pokemon: World Tournament
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Spike Spiegel Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:38 am

» Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:17 pm

» Members' Avatar Change Thread
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:40 pm

» Hi, Also I Will Sing You All To Sleep
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:10 am

Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 9:28 pm

You did fine. It was enough for me to respond. Do you think you are feeling up to doing it back and forth until Yami-chan responds again?
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 6:58 pm

I'm fine with that, but I also think we should let Yami establish a solid place soon. I was thinking maybe once Clay returns from the meeting, Touko could have her Gym Battle and the others could watch.
Back to top Go down
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 10:25 pm

Clay isnt opening up the gym until after the tournament. ^^
Back to top Go down
chaosshade
chaosshade
Queen Of Hell

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 11:06 pm

Bit of a thread-jack, what's the name of the mom from Pokemon Black/White?
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:30 am

I don't think she has a given name. If I remember correctly, only Johanna (Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum) has a given name.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 8:17 pm

Nope, both of the "moms" from Gold/Silver/Crystal and Black/White do not have given names, according to Bulbapedia. Blackand White don't even seem to mention either parent in the Manga, so you odn't even have anything to go off there. (Gold's mom was there at the beginning of the G/S/C arc of the manga, and she naturally looked like the game counterpart, but her name was never said)
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:25 pm

Random question, since I'm rewatching Pokémon Movie Black and Pokémon Movie White: What's the difference between the two?
Back to top Go down
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:26 pm

The legendary that appears in both movies. They had it set like the games.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:30 pm

So Zekrom is in one and Reshiram is in the other? And I wonder if Game Freak is going to do with Black and White, Black 2 and White 2, and X and Y that they did with Diamond and Pearl, and combine them into one game, like Platinum.
Back to top Go down
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:38 pm

Yep! I believe the side characters are different between the two. 

Here's link that explains the differences:

http://dogasu.bulbagarden.net/movies/victini_zekrom_reshiram/victini_black_hero_zekrom_white_hero_reshiram_differences.html
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 6:54 pm

Wow... I honestly didnt even notice half of that because of the overlying story still being virtually the same between the two... the real question: Do all of those small changes really justify making it two whole movies? ^^;
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 6:54 pm

I was watching them on Netflix, so I couldn't see the full titles. When I looked up the two movies, I realized the difference was stated right in the title. XD
Back to top Go down
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 8:05 pm

I guess they wanted it to be like the games. XD

OR

MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! XD
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 8:23 pm

Money is the most likely reason, yes, but.... how much did they really accomplish when both movies are available in one two-disc... "set" (that still doesn't feel like the right word for only two disks....)

BUT ANYWAY, back to the topic at hand: Yami, how are you going to establish your place then? ^^; Because, again, I feel bad if it's just me and Mage going at it... and doing nothing, really...
Back to top Go down
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 8:48 pm

Once the tournament starts. XD
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:54 pm

Well, that might just be a while yet, so I hope you're fine with just reading for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:54 pm

Well, that might just be a while yet, so I hope you're fine with just reading for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:15 am

I was hoping we could skip right to the tournament. ^^*
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 3:03 pm

Well, you'll have to ask Sailor. I'd be alright with a time-skip.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 5:14 pm

Hello.... Sailor-san.... *appears behind her and starts poking her lightly with a stick to see if she is dead* I have a question: On the Bulbapedia for Iris, it says her Japanese leader title is "the girl who knows the hearts of dragons". Does this mean she has an ability similar to Lance from the Adventures manga, since Lance could use Yellow's healing/thought reading power on Dragon types?
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:48 pm

I was actually hoping it wouldn't have to come to a Time-Skip since the tournament is only a few days away (Isn't it? If some of the participants are already starting to arrive... XD) 

I was figuring that during that time we could set up more that something is definitely amiss within the Tournament (Like, I dunno... other Snaggem/Cipher members popping up?) and don't forget, Yami, we also had some other characters we were going to work on. You wanted someone from Kalso and I was going to add the Johto and Hoenn dexholders, so we have stuff we can do to kill at least a days worth of time. ^^;

And to answer your question: No, Mage. Iris doesn't have this power, it comes from the Viridian FOrest so Yellow, Lance and Giovanni are the only known people left with this power. It's just a "title" for Iris, like Misty is "the Tomboyish Mermaid" when she isn't really a mermaid.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:51 pm

I just meant the thought reading thing, since that would explain why she's able to communicate with Axew/Fraxure/Haxorus so well. Or is that just from their bond, like Ash and Pikachu? How do you say that anyway? Fracture, or do you say it like it looks?
Back to top Go down
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:54 pm

Yeah we do. The thing is I am super lazy when it comes to writing character bios. So I don't know if my Kalos character will make an appearance or not. I haven't really created the guy. I just know he will be a boy. 
I was just hoping for a time skip and things would be going amiss during the tournament.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 10:53 pm

Well, like I said, I'm fine with either, so it's up to you two.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 9:19 pm

It's just from their bond, like Ash and Pikachu. And, I believe you pronounce it how it looks. I think that's what they did in the anime.

And, like I said, I was hoping it wouldn't be necessary since we do still have things we can still be doing to fill the gap. The tournament is what things are officially going to go amiss, but in the meantime we can still hint at suspicious activity. As for the other characters, you know I'm the same way based on my lackluster profiles but I've already thought of exactly how Gold will appear so  I have to at least finish their profiles.... I'm just having a hard time (again) summing up the G/S/C arc without spoiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next