The Role Play Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Broken Stones
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby chaosshade Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:01 pm

» A Space that Exists Between Realities
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:03 pm

» My oc Arachnia's bio
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:30 pm

» A Land of Trials
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby chaosshade Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:16 pm

» Ancient Worlds
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Sun May 21, 2017 3:50 am

» Pokemon: World Tournament
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Spike Spiegel Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:38 am

» Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:17 pm

» Members' Avatar Change Thread
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:40 pm

» Hi, Also I Will Sing You All To Sleep
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:10 am

Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:50 pm

I'm joining in. That alright with you, Yami?
Back to top Go down
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:51 pm

Sure! ^-^

I will make a post today.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:52 pm

Alright. First I have to get my profile approved, though! XD
Back to top Go down
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:46 pm

Cool!

I posted! I hope it was okay that I made up dates for the Tournament. If you want I can change them.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:41 pm

Well, my character will be starting out in Sinnoh, so.... Mind making it a little longer before the tournament, so he has time to get there? I mean, it says right here that he starts off on Iron Island. Also, you get a cookie if you know what his name translates to without using a translator. It's in Japanese, since he's from a Shintō family.

Last edited by AzarathianMage on Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm

Okay, I can change the dates. How long will it take him?
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:51 pm

I don't remember how long it took Ash to travel from Sinnoh to Unova, so let's give it a full week, just to be safe. 2 days to travel to Sunyshore, and then 5 to get to Unova. By the way, did I make it in the right place?
Back to top Go down
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 11:06 pm

I made the day Touko is standing in the gate the 8th. I looked our calendar and June 8th to the 19th is enough time to get there. 

I guess? I am bad at pokemon locations.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 12:05 am

Sunyshore City is on the East Coast of Sinnoh, and I didn't realize just how far apart Sinnoh and Unova were! XD They're on opposite sides of the Pokemon world, so I changed it to where he's headed for Kanto by to visit Rota, his hometown, and from there, he plans to travel to Viridian City to buy a boat ticket to Unova.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:46 pm

I've been approved, so I'm just going to wait for an opening to join.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:09 pm

Yami: The dates you picked work fine. I was actually going to have the boats arrive the next day or the day after that, but they'll have to dock in Virbank City anyway.

Mage: You're basing this on the "PokeEarth" on Serabii, right? Because if you are, I'd take that with a grain of Salt, like with everything. I'm sure they have some information to base the relative locations of the regions to each other, but since nothing has been proven, other than Kanto and Johto are physically connected, it's not absolute.

If you do, however, still want you character to be traveling from Kanto after visiting his hometown then we could just potentially say that he already caught the S.S. Anne in Vermilion and you could meet my characters. If that works for you then I'll allow you to post before me and you can just jump right in.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:11 pm

No, this was the map I was using. And I actually already had a plan for him to get there, but that works too.
Back to top Go down
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:14 pm

Glad you're okay with it Sailor!

That's neat map. I'm guess it's fanmade because there areas that are not from the games on there.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:42 pm

It's from deviantART, so I'm going to assume it is fanmade. However, I believe it is highly accurate. And if you were referencing Almia, Fiore, and Oblivia, they are actually from the Pokemon Ranger series of games. I'm assuming you know Orre, since it's from Coliseum.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:50 pm

That.... wasn't exactly what I was expecting, but okay, I can make it work...  Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 4 525336443 

I'm also sorry if I screwed up what you had planned for getting there, but you actually didn't mention starting on Iron Island, specifically, in your profile. The only way this could be loosely assumed was from your mentioning Riley.

I am also certain that map was fan-made since, I can tell by the URL he found it on DeviantArt and, once again, nothing has really been proven about the relative location of the regions to each other, even if there are hints, so my "take it with a grain of salt" still applies.

A couple other thing:

- Sorry that I seemed to have missed part of the conversation before posting.... I somehow missed a few additional exchanges between last night and didn't notice it before I said that the dates works and all that.

- Since Mage's character has incorporated the concept of "aura" we will define Yellow's power as this for the sake of simplicity since it is never actually defined, as far as I know, and it is the same by principle as defined by Bulbapedia: "Ability to read minds and actions of another being." and "Projection of one's Aura; such as to create barriers or attacks. It can also be used to transfer Aura to others but that method can be fatal to the user." (like healing)

- Since this IS A Global tournament and we now have representative from Kanto, Sinoh (by extention) and the hosting Unva it is, admittedly, getting harder and harder not to include Gold, Craystal, Silver and Ruby and Sapphire (I can think of an excuse to exclude Emerald easily) so that we would also have representatives from Johto and Hoenn as well.... would you guy hate me for this? They wouldn't show up until later and at different times, but....
Back to top Go down
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:14 pm

AzarathianMage wrote:
It's from deviantART, so I'm going to assume it is fanmade. However, I believe it is highly accurate. And if you were referencing Almia, Fiore, and Oblivia, they are actually from the Pokemon Ranger series of games. I'm assuming you know Orre, since it's from Coliseum.

Ah. I have never played the Ranger games. I have played Coliseum, but I never knew the name of the region.

@Sailor they could show up later. I was actually of thinking of making a fan character from a different region. If that's alright.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:24 pm

Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 4 2168306113  Yeah, sorry about that. I had changed it up a bit since then.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:28 pm

I'm fine with it, Yami as long as you all are alright with me squeezing in the Johto and Hoenn Pokedex Holders. XD

I was actually also thinking that Ruby and Sapphire would take part in the doubles division, so that can incorporate another aspect to the World Tournament.
Back to top Go down
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:30 pm

I'm open to it! I was hoping my fan character can be from Kalos then we can have all regions there. Is that okay?
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:32 pm

I'm fine with it, but we really only have Unova, Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn. If we wanted to have all the regions, we'd have to get someone like Dawn or Paul from Sinnoh. If we were going to do that, I would suggest Paul, because I could easily do Paul's role as well as Seishin.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:35 pm

I would more count your character as a Sinoh representative, though, since even though you say he was born in Kanto you make it sound as though he spent the better part of his life in Sinoh and you DO have at least one Sinoh-region Pokemon.

Anyway, I'm open to adding Kalos, I guess. And in that case, I guess I'll begin working on some more profiles, then. XD
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:36 pm

Two, actually: Lucario and Gallade. I know you said at least one, but I figured I should say exactly how many, because he's really not going to get another Sinnoh Pokemon. And technically, I have two Sinnoh Pokemon, one Hoenn Pokemon, and one that is in pretty much every region.

Last edited by AzarathianMage on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:39 pm

So, then that only helps prove my point.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:40 pm

Well, his Arcanine can be found anywhere from Sinnoh to Unova, so he's pretty much a mix of regions, since he technically has two Hoenn and two Sinnoh, but yes, I see your point.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:42 pm

And as for my latest RP comment, think how Ash normally eats. That's how Seishin is currently eating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next