The Role Play Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Broken Stones
Shirley Fennet I_icon_minitimeby chaosshade Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:01 pm

» A Space that Exists Between Realities
Shirley Fennet I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:03 pm

» My oc Arachnia's bio
Shirley Fennet I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:30 pm

» A Land of Trials
Shirley Fennet I_icon_minitimeby chaosshade Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:16 pm

» Ancient Worlds
Shirley Fennet I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Sun May 21, 2017 3:50 am

» Pokemon: World Tournament
Shirley Fennet I_icon_minitimeby Spike Spiegel Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:38 am

» Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)
Shirley Fennet I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:17 pm

» Members' Avatar Change Thread
Shirley Fennet I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:40 pm

» Hi, Also I Will Sing You All To Sleep
Shirley Fennet I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:10 am

Shirley Fennet

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chaosshade
chaosshade
Queen Of Hell

Shirley Fennet Empty
PostSubject: Shirley Fennet   Shirley Fennet I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 6:29 pm

Name: Shirley Fennet
Race: Succubus
Sex: Shemale
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 178lbs
Bust/Waist/Hips:  38C/28/34
Eye Colour: Red, Pink, or Violet (depending on her magic)
Hair Colour: Raven Black
Horn Colour:  Obsidian
Magical Skills:
-Hypnosis
-Dark Magic
Weapons:
-Her Nails
-Red Crystalline Sword
Armour: -
Clothing/Appearance:
Shirley stands slightly above average and, being a succubus, dresses more attractive than necessary.  Her olivine skin is very soft to the touch and her long, raven-black hair is silky and shiny.  Her long black demon wings span eight feet but she normally keeps them tucked against her back to avoid damaging them as she goes through her daily life.  She has a slender black tail that ends in an arrow-shaped barb.

Her outfit consists of tight black shorts, a beltskirt, a black bikini top, black bicep-length fingerless gloves, black thigh-high stockings, and knee length black leather boots with a zipper on the side.  She has a black leather collar around her neck from which a few links of chain dangle.  The rest of Shirley's outfit is largely made up of belts wrapped around her torso, arms, and thighs.  She also wears silver armlets that spiral up her forearms to her elbows and a pair of silver rings on her middle fingers.
Personality:
Shirley is surprisingly nice and hospitable for a succubus.  She can hold a conversation instead of simply jumping on someone and taking what she wants.  Shirley seeks to have a truly romantic relationship with someone instead of just a one-night fling.  She tries her best to be polite and prefers diplomacy to fighting (though she will defend herself if necessary.)
A Brief History:
Though she was born in one of Hell's pits, from the day she was created, Shirley has always been different from other succubi.  It's not only because of her gender, however, she has no interest in collecting souls, no interest in one-night flings, and, perhaps most importantly, no interest in men whatsoever.  It's not that she hates men, she just dislikes their company.

She took up residence in the city of Lesalia and lives in a humble (by her standards) home in the slums on the south side of the city.  Her home is warm and inviting inside, though it outwardly appears to be just another run-down house that no one lives in.  She doesn't advertise her residence to people, lest they tell the church and cause one of their hit squads to attack her.  Shirley actively seeks a way to disrupt the church's activities but understands that may require more action than simply demonstrating that she isn't like her sisters.

Last edited by chaosshade on Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Radicaledward124
Radicaledward124
Gamer Goddess Among Men

Shirley Fennet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shirley Fennet   Shirley Fennet I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:59 am

Approved for play!
Back to top Go down

Shirley Fennet

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Role Play Ground :: Fannon Adventure :: Loading.. :: Character Bios :: Approved Characters-