The Role Play Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Broken Stones
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeby chaosshade Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:01 pm

» A Space that Exists Between Realities
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:03 pm

» My oc Arachnia's bio
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:30 pm

» A Land of Trials
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeby chaosshade Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:16 pm

» Ancient Worlds
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Sun May 21, 2017 3:50 am

» Pokemon: World Tournament
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeby Spike Spiegel Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:38 am

» Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:17 pm

» Members' Avatar Change Thread
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:40 pm

» Hi, Also I Will Sing You All To Sleep
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:10 am

Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 8:46 pm

Close, but.... no. They were going to discuss how Yellow was able to see that something was physically different about the Shadow Pokemon when most normal people can't "see" them. The others haven't been incriminated (yet).
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 10:46 pm

Better?
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 9:48 pm

She never really specified exactly what she saw yet, but... good enough. *sigh*

I... actually am also actually kinda not sure exactly where I was going with this, so you'll have to help me out... ^^;
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 10:42 pm

Before you get angry at me, as an Aura Guardian, even if not a full one as of yet, he has some ability to sense disturbances in the aura and natural environment, so he sensed it when Yellow was knocked unconscious by the Dusclops, even if he didn't realize what it was. He sensed her aura briefly fluctuate as she was knocked unconscious, and he rushed to where he sensed her. He also trained with his partner in hand-to-hand combat, even if he only knows the basics. Therefore, when he sensed it, he ran as fast as he could to where he could sense that she was.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 8:49 pm

*sigh* Except that I am annoyed, because there you go just instantly solving everything again. I don't mind you being able to "sense" things, but let's keep that at a closer proximity/direct physical contact, otherwise there is no reason for my characters being there. Your physical strength is also rendering the others quite useless if you're able to just leave them in the dust. I also want to just say that you randomly kicked, and HURT someone for virtually no reason. None of our characters know ho he is, so far all they know he could be helping. On top of that, he DOES still have his Pokemon out. It should also be noted that his guy is no mere grunt; he's a lever above the Admins even, so he's not the type who can just be kicked and knocked out so easily.

The point of scenes like this is a first encounter to learn/establish who the villains are and to demonstrate why they are a threat. The heroes NEVER win here, they aren't supposed to or it's boring because if they do then there is never any threat. The idea is that they must become stronger BEFORE winning. Trunks being able to beat both Freiza and his father by merely slicing them with his sword is awesome, but if it had been that easy for Goku then it would have been very boring.

The idea here was for Yellow to already be gone by the time the group arrived and that being said, I WAS going to have her Pokedex fall out while being carried out of the room and that could potentially serve as a better clue. Being a close, personal object something like THAT might have traces of her "aura", but NOT enough to instantly sense everything.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 6:38 pm

How's that? Better?
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 4:31 pm

Before you reply to that, I had a thought: What if we have some kind of dream communication between Seishin and Yellow, since their individual Auras are now partially in sync? It can be like the communication between your character and Gardevior from Pokemon Red Rescue Team, where it starts out weak and almost incomprehensible, but get stronger over time. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 8:20 pm

I've never played any of the Pokemon Ranger games, so I'm still not completely sure how it's supposed to work, but as long as it's something that, as you said, STARTS WEAK, then I guess it could work as long as it's not something you're going to use as an excuse to, once again, instantly solve everything.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 8:23 pm

It's not Pokemon Ranger, it's Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. In Red Rescue Team, the dreams start out so faint that you can't even understand what it's saying or tell that it's a Gardevior speaking.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 9:07 pm

=3= Pokemon Ranger, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, they're both still non-mainstream games, and the fact remains that I haven't played either. The only spin-off I've ever played was "Pokemon Conquest" and I didn't get very far.... OH! And just a TINY bit of Pokemon Puzzle League, but I'm not very good at puzzle games, so.... yeah.

Anyway, I was just restating what you said so that it is clear to yourself as well.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 9:57 pm

Yeah, I understand. So you're okay with it?
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 11:17 pm

Yeah, I guess. But I was also kinda thinking that Red might have some potential for using Aura, too, based on.... events that I don't want to spoil. Let's just say... he interacts closely and even has a profound connection with two different, power Psychic-type Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16