The Role Play Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Broken Stones
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby chaosshade Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:01 pm

» A Space that Exists Between Realities
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:03 pm

» My oc Arachnia's bio
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:30 pm

» A Land of Trials
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby chaosshade Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:16 pm

» Ancient Worlds
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Sun May 21, 2017 3:50 am

» Pokemon: World Tournament
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby Spike Spiegel Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:38 am

» Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:17 pm

» Members' Avatar Change Thread
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:40 pm

» Hi, Also I Will Sing You All To Sleep
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:10 am

Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 10:03 pm

Right, "Wallace"  as in Gym Leader/Champion Wallace who is also a Top Coordinator and hosted the "Wallace Cup" in the anime (hence, why Ruby BEGGED him to make him his pupil XD) In this case, however, he'll be a Double with Winona (in the manga, he had a thing for her.)

As for Riley, I can easily remove him, but then we DO kinda need a few more allies in the "B" and "D" Blocks/ Stadium 2, then... I can't exactly drag in Diamond, Pearl and Platina from the manga, either, since... I haven't properly met them quite yet (same reason I'm avoiding Emerald, though I guess I COULD throw him in if I HAD to since Ruby and Sapphire ARE here...)

There IS also Black and White, but I've already got <i>sooo</i> much on my plate with all of the DexHolders that I already have, so... if anything it would be just Emerald I'd add.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 12:56 am

It's not a big deal, considering I'm already RPing him as well. All I'd have to do is change his role a bit in my plan for him and I can roll with it. Leave him in, because it wondering be too much trouble. I mean , I've had to juggle multiple roles before.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 9:05 pm

Alright, I can add him back, then. I was also reminded today that Iris had a small role in this, too, so I may as well put her on the list, too, even though she's implied with the eight Unova  Gym Leaders.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 10:33 pm

You never answered me about the admins. When I referenced Team Flare, I was actually asking a question in statement form.  Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 14 2168306113
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 pm

Oops, sorry. But honestly, they are fairly Generic. Like I said, all you have to do is look them up on Bulbapedia and take note of their teams/shadow pokemon and you're  fine. A good  chunk of their dialogue should be there, too for Pre and Post battle.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 9:27 pm

Well, that certainly makes it easy for me. So, how are we going to decide which Orre Trainers lose?
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 10:17 pm

For now We don't have to worry about it because eventually they'll all be defeated one-by-one. Gold will get his chance to take down Mirror B. and the same goes for Ruby and Venus, etc.

and then that is when the REAL threat will make itself known... Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 14 199363963
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 10:20 pm

Like always... Giovanni, Matt and what's-his-name from Team Magma, Cyrus, Lysandre, whatever the Johto region equivalent is... The boss of the organization always comes out after you beat all his/her lackeys, including the Admins/Commanders/etc.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 7:53 pm

Granted, but that's really all I can say without really spoiling anything....but I promise you, it DOES go a little bit deeper than that....
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 9:27 pm

How about we makes Seishin's match next? I want to see how well it would work, since this would be my first time doing something like this. 

What is the leader of Team Magma's name, anyway? Also, you know Steven from Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire? Are those Latios and Latias his, or are they just friends with him?
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 9:15 pm

Well.... how  'bout Riley since I did already say that they're moving over to the "B" and "D" blocks for the next two battles? ^^;

Maxie. His name is Maxie. "M" is for "Magma" and "Maxie". (also note, their mountain emblem is also an "M" shape and the same logic applie for Team Aqua: Archie, Aqua, "A" for "Aqua" symbol.)
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 1:32 am

Well, in the Demo I have of ORAS, Team Aqua's leader's name is Matt. And that works, too. However I will have to look at the wiki to see if he has any other Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 9:49 pm

Matt isn't Team Aqua's leader, he's just one of the Admins.

But as for Riley, it looks to me like he had a full team for the Battle Tower in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, so go ahead and draw from that. Do you still need me to go, or are you just going update your last post? I'm fune either way, you just caught me a little off guard when you edited your post shortly before I Was finally ready to go. XD
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 1:15 am

Sorry. XD I'm ready now, though. And OK.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 9:16 pm

WHEW! Sorry about the delay, but, you know.... Black Friday.... anyway, I left it open for you to decide the next match if you're going to have Riley go.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 9:50 pm

No, I'll wait a little for that. And for the record, most of that is pure speculation on my part, not fact. I just came up with an origin story for the Aura Guardians off the top of my head. XD Let me know what you think of it.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 8:43 pm

*sigh* Except I kind of deliberately set that up for you, but okay...

Your origina story was fine, though. I kind of had to pull my explanation of how Rota can still be part of the Kanto region while never having been mentioned until the fourth generation (E.G., why it isn't on the map in the games) out of my butt, too. I honestly had no idea they intended for that to BE part of Kanto... I wanna know how that is possible when Ask and friends would have been in Sinnoh at the time of the Movie...

And if you're wondering about Green's "research" of Mew... XD

Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 14 DoinItForTheMoney_zps98fba534
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 10:44 pm

I've already read that part, so I knew that. XD And yeah, that was weird. Maybe it was supposed to be non-canon or something, since they'd already met Mew once?
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 10:51 pm

I decided to make Riley next after all, so sorry. XD Also, this is going to be weird for me and slow going, since like I said, I've never done this before. And on the Bulbapedia for Riley, the only time he ever has more than his Lucario is at the Battleground, so that's the team I'll be having him use, alright?
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 8:40 pm

That's fine, but if you are then you actually may as well just keep going with you post since I really don't have too much I can add as it is.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 11:20 pm

Is that better?
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 8:41 pm

Yes, but I have no part in this battle, so go ahead with it. It doesn't matter who your opponent is, just make one up.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 9:51 pm

I'm assuming we're using Iris's Champion team? And I looked at Snattle and Eldes, and I think we should use Snattle's and Eldes's Citadark Isle teams, respectively. Oh, and we can alternate back and forth between the Cipher Admins, since I have no idea what their battling styles are.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 9:25 pm

No, no, she isn't a champion yet, remember? Alder is still around and present... but then again, she DOES have the Lapras she uses AS a Champion in the Manga, so...yeah, go ahead, I guess.

As for Snattle and Eldess, they're two of the Cipher Admins I would know they LEAST about because they're from XD and I've only ever played Colosseum, so... yeah, feel free to do whatever you want with them... ^^; (but, after peeking through their On-hand Pokemon, you're using Snattle for Riley's opponent, right?)
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 10:04 pm

(I did say that in the post, didn't I? XD) OK, then. I'm assuming no overly-evilness, though? And my point in saying that was that I can't really RP two Trainers at once, or it would end up more than a bit one-sided.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next