The Role Play Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Broken Stones
Pokemon: World Tournament I_icon_minitimeby chaosshade Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:01 pm

» A Space that Exists Between Realities
Pokemon: World Tournament I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:03 pm

» My oc Arachnia's bio
Pokemon: World Tournament I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:30 pm

» A Land of Trials
Pokemon: World Tournament I_icon_minitimeby chaosshade Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:16 pm

» Ancient Worlds
Pokemon: World Tournament I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Sun May 21, 2017 3:50 am

» Pokemon: World Tournament
Pokemon: World Tournament I_icon_minitimeby Spike Spiegel Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:38 am

» Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)
Pokemon: World Tournament I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:17 pm

» Members' Avatar Change Thread
Pokemon: World Tournament I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:40 pm

» Hi, Also I Will Sing You All To Sleep
Pokemon: World Tournament I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:10 am

Pokemon: World Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

Pokemon: World Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 11:28 pm

The Story
The Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinoh and Unova Regions have all lived together in peace and harmony for many years in spite of individual attempts within each region to disturb the peace. Global Communications are the newest renovation that has served to bring the people even closer together than before. In order to promote this and extend a hand to the newest province, the Kalos Region, the Pokemon League announced that it will be holding it's very first ever World Tournement to be hosted by Driftveil City in the Unova Region and that all of the Gym Leaders, Eliete and Champions of each region would be recieving special invitation.
However, The lure of a global audience and a gathering of the word's strongest trainers has also attracted the attention of yet another unsavory group who will once again threaten the balance using a type of Pokemon that has never been seen before.

Rules:
- Both Cannon and Original/Fan Characters are Welcome
- You may play as multiple trainers as long as your skill lever allows
- You may ONLY use Pokemon that are officially recognized
- No trainers are allowed to use Legedary Pokemon
- Trainers must have between three and six Pokemon on hand. Others may be in storage.
- Trainers Pokemon are allowed to have 4-6 different attacks.
- Pokemon have no defined levels, you are on your honor to respond fairly in battle (I.E., you may NOT block/dodge every attack)
-  Before joining, please submit your character profile, following the provided template, to the linked topic: Profile Template

Participants:
- Sailor: Kanto Pokedex Holders (Red, Blue Oak, Green and Yellow) Hoenn Pokedex Holders (Ruby, Sapphire)
- Spike Spiegel: Seishin

Last edited by Sailor on Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 10:14 pm

Touko stood outside of Nimbasa's city gym with a shiny new badge in her hand. She grind at it as she placed it into her badge case.

"That was a tough battle," she said and looked down at Umbreon aka Yoru. "I can't believe we pulled it off. I should have caught that Sandile from Route Four."

The dark pokemon nodded at his owner in agreement. 

She smiled at Yoru and both of them walked off heading toward the pokemon center. It didn't take them long to get there. Once inside Touko handed her pokemon over to Nurse Joy and sat down on a couch in the lobby. She pulled out her map to see where the next gym was located which was Driftveil City. Touko then located the route she needed to take on the map. Once she pinpointed it, Touko put the map back her bag and thought about the journey to Driftveil as she waited for her pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:47 pm

Meanwhile, out in the sea nearing the Unova Region, the S.S. Anne  had its own Pokemon Center facility where another group of trainers had gathered. Red sat in the chair in front of the video phone with Green and Yellow standing behind him. The person on the other line was one of their friends from the Johto Region, Gold.

"It sounds awesome," he said. "You're lucky that you got an invitation."

"I guess, but they said that the World Tournament was supposed to be open to all challengers. The only reason Blue and I got special invitations is because he's a Gym Leader and I won;t the League Tournament in Kanto," Red told him.

"I know, but you're still lucky that you get to go. By the way, where is Mr. High-and-Mighty?" Gold asked with a smirk.

"He's in a meeting with the rest of the Gym Leaders," Red laughed with a gesture of his thumb over his shoulder to indicate the meeting room. "I guess the League Officials really don't want a repeat performance of the last time two regions tied to host a tournament between themselves."

"That makes sense, especially since the Hoenn and Sinoh regions are in on this too," Gold nodded.

"So where is Silver?" Green asked. "I've been trying to contact him for a while now to tell him about the Tournament but I can't seem to get a hold of him."

"Who knows? All I know is that he's been hanging around Goldenrod City a lot working on some 'secret project' with Bill and a few other people," Gold made air quotes as he explained. "And Crys won't be in the tournament either since she's been running all kinds of errands for the Professor. I could barely even call you with all the work the old hag has been laying on me here at the Day Care..."

"GOLD!" the voice of an elderly woman called from somewhere off screen in the distance.

"..See what I mean?" he groaned. "Anyway, good luck, man. We'll all be rooting for you guys," Gold smiled before closing the line.
Back to top Go down
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:45 pm

As soon as Touko got her pokemon back she headed off to Driftveil City at once. She ran toward the gate that would lead to the next city. She dashed through the door not paying attention to where she was going. Touko ended up ramming into a person. She landed on the ground on her butt. She glanced up and saw a hand stretched out toward her. She reached for it and the person pull her up.

"I'm sorry," Touko said at once. 

"It's quite all right," said the person who turned out to be gate guard. "I'm use to trainers running through here. You better slow down next time you pass through gates. You might miss some important news." The guard then pointed a wall which had a giant poster. She then return back to her post.

Touko walked over to the poster. She gasped when she read it:

Come and celebrate the unity of the regions by competing in the Pokemon World Tournament!
Any trainer from any region may enter!
The Tournament is being held in Driftveil City and starts on June 19th. 
To enter please register at any Pokemon Center! Registration closes at 10 pm on June 18th.

'This is so cool!!' Touko thought to herself. 'I should so enter this! I still have time too! Today is the 8th!' She then dashed out the gate making her way to Driftveil City.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:34 pm

Meanwhile, in a dimmer portion of the same room that the group of Trainers is sitting on a single cushion, a Lucario sitting on a similar cushion to his right in the same exact position, and both let out a deep breath. revealing that they are in a state of meditation. "Alright, Kihaku, let's go." The two of them stand up and stretch, then start walking to their room, only to run into the three from earlier standing in the hall, and he senses the tension and anger in the air before calmly walking up and speaking. "Let me guess: Lost your room key?" Without waiting for a response, he nods to the Lucario, who closes it's eyes and stands still for a few seconds, then dashes off before coming back a few minutes later with a shiny green key card and handing it to him. "I believe this belongs to one of you three?" He holds out the key card to the three of them, waiting for one of them to take it so he can continue to his quarters.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:24 pm

"Uh... thanks," Red said awkwardly as he held out his hand and the stranger dropped the key in his palm before continuing on his way. "Who was that?" He asked the two girls once the unfamiliar boy was supposedly out of earshot.

"I don't know," Yellow shook her head while she continued to look in the direction the other boy had gone.

Green let out a frustrated huff instead. "I still can't believe you lost the key in the first place! You're lucky he managed to find us rather than having to go all the way back to the lobby and asking for another!" she complained while Red opened the door and let them in.

Their room turned out to be a deluxe two-room suite with four beds that was fully furnied and included every possible amenity possible. Not long after the three had claimed their beds by setting their luggage on them, Blue entered the room and sat down on the remaining bed with his own sound of annoyance.

"What happened"? Red ask him.

"That meeting was a complete disaster," he grumbled. "There is a big argument over security: too much  and it might case people to panic, too little and they're worried it might invite trouble," Blue explained. "On top of that, I could hardly get a word in edgewise..." he added under his breath. The reason why was perfectly clear to him, too: He had been the youngest one at the meeting by at least five years.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:35 pm

Meanwhile, it turns out his room is directly across the hall, so he uses his key card on the door, walks in, then sets his bag on the bed. His suitcase is already in the room, since he put it there as soon as he arrived on board, and he has a nice two bed room, one for him, and one for the Lucario. "It took some finesse and a lot of persuasion and favors, but I managed to get us a room that had a bed for you, since I know you don't like your PokeBall, Kihaku." Kihaku gives him a look of appreciation and sits down on the bed. "You stay here and watch the room, alright, Kihaku? I'm going to the dining room for some food." Kihaku nods, so he takes the room key and walks out before heading to the dining room and getting some food from the side table before sitting down and starting to eat like a horse that hasn't eaten for a week, since he only had the occasional ration bar on his way to the ship.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:41 pm

After the group of four had finished settling into their room they began to make their way up to the deck to allow their way up to the deck to let some of their own Pokemon out of their Pokeballs but Blue kept staring critically at Red while he and Yellow had released both of their Pikachu. Yellow knelt closely closely to watch the two Pokemon while the other three watched from further back leaning against the railing.

"You know, that meeting isn't the only thing I'm concerned about," he finally said now that they all seemed to be alone. "Are you sure it's a good idea for you to be here?"

"W..what do you mean?" Red asked uncertainly.

Blue grabbed Red's bandaged arm from his pocket with only a slight squeeze and held it up to show him but Red began to wince in pain catching the attention of the two girls and the Pokemon. "I mean your hand. I'm under enough scrutiny as it is, but what's going to happen if you lock up? During the preliminary round, even? Your title as a champion look like a joke and it'll make the whole region look bad," he said seriously before finally releasing Red's arm.

"But that is why I wanted to come!" Yellow stood up to defend him holding both Pikachu. "I know I've tried to heal Red before, but we've all gotten stronger so maybe I can at least help..."
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:04 pm

Meanwhile, he has finished eating, and is walking up to the deck to ask the captain how long until they dock, and he hears the tail end of their conversation. 'Heal Red? I wonder if she can use aura as well.' He walks up the staircase and sees the group of them standing there. "I am sorry, but I couldn't help but overhear the end of your conversation on my way to speak with the captain, and I heard that you tried to heal someone. I was wondering if you might show me how you did so, and if I could try after you. I am trained in the art of aura manipulation, so I wish to see if what you have is similar to my own power. If it is, we might be able to combine our powers to try." He realizes that they were actually never introduced to each other, and he shakes the hands of Red and Blue, then takes Yellow's hand and gently kisses the back of it before releasing it and bowing with a flourish. "My name is Seishin Taiji, but you may call me Shin, and that Lucario you saw with me is named Kihaku. I understand if you don't want my help, so if that is the case, I shall be on my way." He stands by, waiting for their response to his offer.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 3:12 pm

"I...uh..." was all Yellow could manage to say as she blushed deeply.

"It's nice of you to offer, but there is a reason why Yellow hasn't been able to heal me," Red explained. "A few years ago I was told that the hot springs on Mt. Silver would be able to heal me, but while I was there a group of bad people tried to disrupt the League Tournament that year that would have been the first tween two regions, Kanto and Johto, so I left to help my friends fight."

"Before you were completely healed," Blue added with a severe look at Red.

"We didn't know that, though," Green reminded him. 

"I didn't even know. But then my pain started coming back, and worse, it started spreading," Red continued and showed him his right arm that was now bandaged nearly to his elbow. "I've been going back to Mt. Silver but the effects don't last for long anymore."

"That's why I tried to heal him, but the nerves have almost completely shut down. Pika has the same kind of injury; it's not as sever since it's an area that doesn't get agitated as much as a hand, but it still hasn't healed yet, either even though I was able to heal the rest of his injuries." Yellow showed him the scar just below the left ear of the Pikachu that belonged to Red.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 5:51 pm

He sighs. "Alright, but if it gets any worse than it currently is, you are going to need my help, because I can tell that you won't have much longer, maybe a year at most, before you lose complete control of your arm below the elbow." He starts to walk away, then turns back to look at them. "By the way, you never told me your names." He stands there, waiting for them to introduce themselves.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 9:06 pm

Yellow bit down on her bottom lip to keep herself from tears but she managed a grim nod along with all of the others. The truth was even much worse than Seishin had described: if Red's nerves continued to shut down the damage would eventually reach the central nervous system and he would die.

"My name is Red," He introduced himself without mentioning his title and another nod in place of a handshake.

"I'm Blue, the newest Gym Leader of Viridian City," Blue introduced himself with a motion toward the green sash around his arm that bore an Earth Badge emblem.

"My name is Green," The brunette girl indicated herself by bringing her hand to the level of her collar bone. "I don't have any fancy titles like these two, but we've been friends for a while so if you really do have the same power as Yellow we'd be grateful for your help. I'm sure she'd tell you the same thing if she could..." Green glanced over at Yellow who was still too upset to speak.

"Anyway, you said you were looking for the Captain, right?" Red asked awkwardly in an attempt to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 10:03 pm

He can tell that read wants to get off of the subject of his injury, so he nods. "Yes. Do you know where he is?" He realizes that she is still upset, so he walks over and gently places a hand on her shoulder. "I'm sorry if I upset you by talking about that. Here, let me make it up to you." He runs off to his room, then is back within 5 minutes, holding a necklace on a silver chain with a yellow topaz in the center. "This is a family heirloom. I would like you to have it, if it would cheer you up."
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:02 pm

"Thank you... But if it's a family heirloom, wouldn't it be much better for you to pass it down to someone else in your family?" Yellow asked uneasily.

"Oh, just take it!" Green gave her a jab with her elbow and giggled. "He's trying to do something nice for you. You don't want him to feel bad now, do you?"

Yellow made another uncertain sound but finally accepted the gift by fastening the clamp behind her neck and putting the necklace on before tucking it into the collar of her shirt. "Then, in that case, I promise I'll take good care of it."

"But now that you mention the captain... we haven't seen him ever since we first boarded," Blue pondered.

"You're right..." Red also wondered as his Pikachu took up it's preferred place on his shoulder as he looked around when suddenly a man with shoulder-length blue hair wearing sunglasses and a white uniform made his way up to the deck.

"Is there something I can help you with?" he smiled
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:15 pm

He suddenly takes a step back as he feels an overwhelming sense of dread coming from this man, but he shakes it off and steps forward once more. "Are you the captain?" Seeing the man's nod, he relaxes a bit, but he does not let his guard down fully. "How long until we arrive at our destination?" The captain smiles at him. "Oh, I'd say about two days." He nods and thanks the captain before turning back to the four of them. "So, is anyone up for a quick battle. I'll even let you choose your opponent, should you be up to it." He dashes quickly back to the room, grabs his Poke Balls, gestures for Lucario to follow him, and they are back a few minutes later. "These are the options, should you be up to it. Alright, come on out, you four!" He tosses the balls into the air, and the four Pokemon appear on the deck. "Alright, you for, line up." His Pokemon form a straight line in front of the four of them. "Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, meet my Pokemon: Kihaku the Lucario." Kihaku nods and says his name in greeting. "Kasai the Blaziken." Kasai enters a fighting stance, then bows with one hand in a fist and the other pointing vertically towards his head. "Kaen the Arcanine." Kaen barks in greeting and appears to be smiling the way dogs do when they open their mouths. "And finally, last but certainly not least, is Setsugō the Gallade." Setsugō does the same thing as Kasai, then goes back to a normal standing position. "So, any takers?"
Back to top Go down
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 8:56 pm

Touko got to Driftveil City in no time. She went straight to the Pokemon Center and signed up for the tournament and booked a room in their inn.  She went to her room and when she got to the door she slid the keycard into the lock. It made a sound and Touko opened the door and walked into her room.  She threw her bag on the bed and sat down next to it. She then grabbed one of her pokeballs from the bed and tossed it into the air and Yoru appeared.

"Yoru," Tokuo spoke to her pokemon. " We will be entering a tournament so we'll be in Driftveil City for awhile. The tournament is the next week so we're going to train a bit."

The pokemon nodded his head and he jumped onto the bed and landed on her lap.

"We should take on the gym before the tournament. That will be great practice!"

Yoru looked up and smiled at his trainer.

"I hope we make it far.." Touko spoke softly and rubbed Yoru's head.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 4:21 pm

"I see, so you mostly use Fighting-types," Red noted with a smile of determination spreading across his face. "I'd actually like to see how Poli fares in comparison," he said as he reached for the Pokeball that contained his Poliwrath.

Blue abruptly stopped him by grabbing his shoulder. "But what about your hand?"

"It'll be fine as long as we're both going to be taking it easy. He did say that this would be a quick battle, after all, and there is no reason for us to give away everything before the Tournament, right?" Red asked with a nod. 

He then selected the Gallade for his opponent and the battle began with Blue, as the one most qualified as a Gym Leader, acting as the judge. Yellow resumed watching both Pikachu while she and Green stood off to the side along with Blue.

The match turned out to be a close bought of the Tadpole Pokemon's Sumo-like endurace versus the Blade Pokemon's dazzling attacks but in the end the battle was cut short and deemed a draw when Blue began to recognize the signs of Red's technique becoming more rigid along with the rest of his body.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 9:31 pm

He understands why the match was ended, seeing that his body was becoming stiff and immovable, and recalls Setsugō. "So, who wants to go next?" His Pokemon are excited, even Kihaku, and it is showing on all three of them that remain, because they can tell their potential opponents are very skilled Trainers.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:25 pm

Red held his right hand in his left and massaged it to alleviate the mild pain after recalling his Poliwrath. "Sorry, I think I'm out for the rest of the night," he said with a slight wince.

"The League Officials don't want us Gym Leaders to participate in any unnecessary, non-official battles," Blue brushed the suggestion off with a gesture of his hand.

"Then I think it might be best for all of us to turn in for the night," Green suggested. "It's starting to get late already and the Captain said we won't be docking for anther two days, anyway so we'll all still have plenty of time to warm up before the Tournament."

Yellow nodded in agreement. "I don't really like Battles that much, anyway," she said while she let both Pikachu down and rejoined the group along with Blue and Green. "But you said that you wanted to see how I've tried to heal Red, right? I think I can show you now..."

She took Red's bandaged hand in both of hers and closed her eyes in focus. Her hands began to glow with a warm light that enveloped Red's while the Capatin silently watched through a porthole from behind the door that lead back to the main cabin.  When the light faded Red was able to move more freely again for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:17 am

He smiles and gestures for Red to hold out his arm, and when he does, he closes his eyes, then holds out his hands and a sphere of blue energy surrounds Red's arm, his hair starts moving in a wind no one else can feel, and Red feels his movement get even easier as the nerves are slightly repaired, albeit temporarily, and the sphere shrinks until it vanishes, and the invisible wind dies down as he lowers his hands. "That was aura, and while I am not a expert at using it, I can do small things like that. In fact, I think I might be able to teach you how to use it, Yellow." Meanwhile, the Captain is amazed. 'We have an Aura Guardian on board?!?! How did no one notice this?!'
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:42 pm

"I don't know..." Yellow said meekly. "If you did teach me to use my aura better would I be able to become strong enough to heal Red completely?" she asked with a hint of desperation that caused Red to look up as well.

"And what exactly do you get out of this?" Blue interrupted.

"What are you saying? If this guy can help teach Yellow to use her power I think we should let him," Green said.

"But we just met this guy and we don't even know exactly what Yellow would have to do," Blue insisted. "All I'm saying is that she should think about it before just jumping in."

"Maybe you're right," Red agreed reluctantly. "I wouldn't want Yellow to get hurt or do anything dangerous just to try to help me But it's Yellow's choice, so we should let her decide."

"I think I want to think about it a little more..." Yellow finally said to which the others all nodded in agreement before they began to make their way back to their room.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:26 pm

He shrugs, deciding to let her think about it, and heads back to his own room before waving from the door. "Good night, you guys." He shuts the door and takes off his jacket, hat, boots, and gloves, then he locks said gloves in his portable lock box, changes into pajamas that have the same color scheme as his normal clothing, minus the yellow, and climbs into bed, then he looks over and sees that Kihaku is already asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 8:42 pm

The other all bid him goodnight before closing the door to their own suite across the hall. 

Red an Blue bunked in the first room with Red carefully removing and folding his vest then setting his hat on the nightstand beside the bed. He left his black t-shirt on but switched his jeans for a pair of flannel pants with a red plad pattern and he allowed Pika to sleep on the pillow beside him. Blue changed out of his uniform into a striped long sleeved shirt that had a polo collar, a small pocket and buttoned all the way down the front with matching pants. He made certain to face the complete opposite direction of Red even though they still had the width of the entire room between their two beds.

In the other room of the suite, Green and Yellow had their own twin beds. Both girls removed their hats in the same way as Red, though Yellow's was large enough that she had to rest it on the reclining chair in the room. Green's pajamas consisted of a white spaghetti-strap tank top with a green pokeball emblem and silken green pants while Yellow simply wore a yellow nightgown that was trimmed with lace. 

They both brushed their hair before going to bed, but for once Yellow had lingered in from of the mirror than Green after unfastening her ponytail and taking off the necklace Seishin had given her while she continued to consider his off before going to bed.

Ordinarily, Yellow could be called a habitual sleeper but her mind kept going back to what Seishin had said about Red's only having months before he would lose control of his arm complete causing a nightmare that woke her abruptly. Without disturbing any of the others she walked across the hall and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 9:10 pm

He is sleeping lightly, so he wakes up when he hears the quiet knocking on the door, so he gets up and walks to the door before opening it quietly, where he is surprised to see Yellow, and he opens the door the rest of the way and stands aside before gesturing for her to come in. Once she does, he sits down on the two-seat couch pushed against one wall, then pats the other seat in a gesture for her to sit down, and he notices her expression on her face before standing back up and walking over to her. "What's wrong, Yellow?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 9:47 pm

"I want you to teach me..." Yellow said as she began to tear up. "I'll do whatever it takes, just please help me save Red!" she inadvertently threw her arms around him to beg and the tears began to flow. "Please..." she begged a second time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: World Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next