The Role Play Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Broken Stones
Pokemon: World Tournament - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby chaosshade Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:01 pm

» A Space that Exists Between Realities
Pokemon: World Tournament - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:03 pm

» My oc Arachnia's bio
Pokemon: World Tournament - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:30 pm

» A Land of Trials
Pokemon: World Tournament - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby chaosshade Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:16 pm

» Ancient Worlds
Pokemon: World Tournament - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Sun May 21, 2017 3:50 am

» Pokemon: World Tournament
Pokemon: World Tournament - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Spike Spiegel Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:38 am

» Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)
Pokemon: World Tournament - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:17 pm

» Members' Avatar Change Thread
Pokemon: World Tournament - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:40 pm

» Hi, Also I Will Sing You All To Sleep
Pokemon: World Tournament - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:10 am

Pokemon: World Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

Pokemon: World Tournament - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 10:41 pm

The man nods and starts to carry her off.

Meanwhile, he suddenly has a foreboding sense that something is massively wrong as he senses Yellow's aura fluctuate. 'Yellow!' He rushes off, running at a reasonable pace, using his aura-sensing to try and keep track of Yellow, Kihaku keeping perfect pace with him. "Follow me!" He yells back over his shoulder, then continues running, going slow enough for them to keep up with him, and he slides to a stop after having come around a corner, and he doesn't see anyone there, and he can no longer sense her, so he scans the surrounding as the rest come around the corner, and he sees something on the ground, which he quickly walks over to and picks up. 'This... It's Yellow's PokeDex!' He walks back over to the group, and solemnly shows them her PokeDex. "She's not here. This is all I found."
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 9:34 pm

"No..." Red groaned as he clenched his fist tighter around his own Pokedex. The image on the screen confirmed what Seishin had already said. The red device in his hand was, indeed, the PokeDex that now belonged to Yellow. Without it finding her location would become much more difficult.

"Do you think it's possible she already went back to her room and just dropped it on the way?" Sapphire offered.

"But what would she have been doing all the way over here? These are the kind of viewing boxes are reserved for League Officials and Region Leaders who aren't taking part in the tournament," Blue wondered.

"Maybe she just got turned around and ended up getting lost?" Green suggested. It wouldn't be the first time she had made such a mistake, but Red let out another uneasy grumble.

"In either case, there isn't much else we can do at the moment but to at least check the room. If she isn't there then we'll have to inform the League Officials tomorrow morning."
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 1:00 am

He knows exactly how Red is feeling, despite not having known Yellow for very long, and he places a hand on his shoulder before quietly speaking. "Don't worry, Red. We'll find her." He gives him a reassuring smile, and walks back to his room, Kihaku following him silently. Once they get back, he sighs and places his hat on the nightstand before walking into the bathroom and staring at his reflection in the mirror. Compared to how he looked not 30 minutes ago, he looks like he's aged 10 years in a day, and he looks exhausted. Kihaku comes in and places a paw on his shoulder before growling. He turns and smiles slightly at the Pokemon. "Thanks, Kihaku. I needed to hear that." He splashes some water on his face, then dries off and gets ready for bed. "Good night, Kihaku." The Lucario growls in response as they both climb into bed, and he stares at the ceiling for a few moments. 'Yellow... I will find you if it is the last thing I do...' He falls asleep like that, lying on his back.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 7:43 pm

Across the hall, Green confirmed what Red and Seishin had already been fearing when she opened the door of the room she and Yellow were sharing to discover that it was empty. She stepped back out into the hall where the others were all waiting and shook her head.

"I guess Yellow never did make it back to the room..." she informed them and Red let out another groan of remorse.

"It'll be alright, Red. After all, Yellow still has all of her Pokemon with her so she can still protect herself is she has too," Sapphire told him.Ruby nodded in agreement and Red gave an unenthusiastic nod back while Pika let out a squeak of its own concern at the mention of Yellow's Pokemon.

"You're worried about Chuchu too, aren't you?" Red asked, sympathetically giving the mouse Pokemon a scratch under its chin.

"Don't worry. First thing tomorrow we'll talk to the league officials and begin search for her as long as we can before we need to report back to the tournament. It shouldn't be a problem as long as none of our names get called. We can even search in shifts if he have to, but for now let's get some rest. It won't be good for anyone if we all show up exhausted," Blue said in his usual firm manner, earning another nod from the rest. They all said goodnight to each other before Ruby and Sapphire turned to make their way to their own Hotel.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 5:52 pm

Once morning comes around, he gets out of bed and stretches. "Morning, Kihaku." The Lucario growls it's name in response. He fixes Kihaku's breakfast, then jumps in the shower and gets ready for the day's events. Once he's done, he fixes himself something to eat, then puts his hat on, leaves the room, and locks it behind him. He turns to wait for the rest of the group, and leans against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 10:13 pm

Across the hall, Blue was the first of the Kanto Pokedex Holders to wake up and so it was up to him to stir the other two. Once all three had gotten dressed and eaten they made their way to the commons area where Seishin, Ruby, Sapphire and Crystal were already waiting along with Emerald and Silver.

"There is going to be another meeting for the Gym Leaders and League Officials now before the second round matches begin because of what happened during Gold's battle yesterday so I won't be able to help you search for Yellow, but I'll be sure to let everyone at the meeting know about what has happened," Blue announced to the group.

"Unfortunately, Silver and I won't be of much help, either..." Crystal said reluctantly.

"We both told Gold that we would check in with him in the Infirmary before the matches started. Nurse Joy says that he can be discharged today, so he wanted to see us off and we make sure he got a good seat in the audience now that he's out..." she explained while Silver let out a small grumble.

"Even if it is his own fault...."

"One of us should also tell Professor Oak since he wanted to know our progress in the tournament, and I'm sure someone should let her Uncle Wilton know, too," Green pondered briefly before she lifted her head ad turned to Red.

"I'm sure you want to help in the search no matter what, Red, so I can take care of that. I know how worried you are," she said, and he gave her a nod in gratitude.

"Then that just leaves the four of us...." Ruby because to say until Emerald's sleeve nearly hit his face when he quickly raised his hand.

"Make that five!"
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 11:38 am

He nods. "Make that six, if you count Kihaku. Both Kihaku and I can sense Yellow's Aura, if we have to, but he usually doesn't leave my side. However, he can search by himself if we need him to." He pulls Red off to one side to speak with him in relative privacy. "I have a strange feeling that you would be able to use Aura as well, so I will be starting to teach you the basics of Aura-sensing, because it would be useful to have a third individual who can sense Aura while we search for Yellow, in case neither I nor Kihaku is with you. Once we have Yellow back, I will fully induct you into the training sessions. Are you alright with this?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: World Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6