The Role Play Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Broken Stones
Hi, Also I Will Sing You All To Sleep I_icon_minitimeby chaosshade Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:01 pm

» A Space that Exists Between Realities
Hi, Also I Will Sing You All To Sleep I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:03 pm

» My oc Arachnia's bio
Hi, Also I Will Sing You All To Sleep I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:30 pm

» A Land of Trials
Hi, Also I Will Sing You All To Sleep I_icon_minitimeby chaosshade Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:16 pm

» Ancient Worlds
Hi, Also I Will Sing You All To Sleep I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Sun May 21, 2017 3:50 am

» Pokemon: World Tournament
Hi, Also I Will Sing You All To Sleep I_icon_minitimeby Spike Spiegel Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:38 am

» Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)
Hi, Also I Will Sing You All To Sleep I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:17 pm

» Members' Avatar Change Thread
Hi, Also I Will Sing You All To Sleep I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:40 pm

» Hi, Also I Will Sing You All To Sleep
Hi, Also I Will Sing You All To Sleep I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:10 am

Hi, Also I Will Sing You All To Sleep

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jigglypuff

n00b
n00b

Hi, Also I Will Sing You All To Sleep Empty
PostSubject: Hi, Also I Will Sing You All To Sleep   Hi, Also I Will Sing You All To Sleep I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 4:36 pm

Hi there everyone! Really excited to do some RP'ing with all of you, especially with the pokemon RP going on. I do have some experience with RP'ing but I'm always looking to improve my skills.  So I hope you don't mind me singing you all to sleep and scribbling over your faces.....yeah I won't do that in the actual RP's XD.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Also I Will Sing You All To Sleep   Hi, Also I Will Sing You All To Sleep I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:55 pm

Welcome, Jigglypuf. I am glad to see that you seem to have made it here safely! ^^

By all means, please do join in on the Pokemon role play as  well as any other that might catch your interest or feel free to get the ball rolling on any other role plays that you might want to start.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Also I Will Sing You All To Sleep   Hi, Also I Will Sing You All To Sleep I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 11:14 pm

I'd be happy to have another person, since we've been a bit slow since Yami dropped out.
Back to top Go down
Radicaledward124
Radicaledward124
Gamer Goddess Among Men

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Also I Will Sing You All To Sleep   Hi, Also I Will Sing You All To Sleep I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 9:27 pm

hey there welcome to the boards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Also I Will Sing You All To Sleep   Hi, Also I Will Sing You All To Sleep I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi, Also I Will Sing You All To Sleep

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Role Play Ground :: General Information :: Introductions-