The Role Play Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Broken Stones
Ashes of the Phoenix I_icon_minitimeby chaosshade Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:01 pm

» A Space that Exists Between Realities
Ashes of the Phoenix I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:03 pm

» My oc Arachnia's bio
Ashes of the Phoenix I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:30 pm

» A Land of Trials
Ashes of the Phoenix I_icon_minitimeby chaosshade Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:16 pm

» Ancient Worlds
Ashes of the Phoenix I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Sun May 21, 2017 3:50 am

» Pokemon: World Tournament
Ashes of the Phoenix I_icon_minitimeby Spike Spiegel Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:38 am

» Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)
Ashes of the Phoenix I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:17 pm

» Members' Avatar Change Thread
Ashes of the Phoenix I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:40 pm

» Hi, Also I Will Sing You All To Sleep
Ashes of the Phoenix I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:10 am

Ashes of the Phoenix

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

Ashes of the Phoenix Empty
PostSubject: Ashes of the Phoenix   Ashes of the Phoenix I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:20 pm

Ashes of The Phoenix

An evil witch cast a spell on their world causing people to die out mostly royal families. She didn't like how countries were ruled so she killed off people to start anew. A powerful wizard was able to save the world by casting spell which caused people to be reborn into a different world (our world). The only way for things to return to normal is for Kimiko, Yami, and Flora to remember their past lives. Thus this made up world (our world) will be destroy and earth will be returned to normal. So the witch has to make sure that these three will never find out about their past lives. As for the wizard he's going to try foil the witches plan to try break the spell.

This roleplay was on an old forum.

Our past posts saved on a google doc:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1hoNKt2dk-0VUtFVHp3SlBzSXc&usp=sharing
Back to top Go down
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of the Phoenix   Ashes of the Phoenix I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:29 pm

The three of them rode on the train for quite a bit. When they got off, Kimiko saw to it that her brother got on the right train heading for home. Yami and Kimiko then left the subway train station and headed toward Yami's place.

As they were walking Yami was wondering what they should do back at his place. Watch a movie? TV? Talk? The date wasn't going as planned. He hope she was enjoying herself. Yami and Kimiko were approaching a crosswalk. Cars were flying by and the crosswalk light said DONT WALK. Yami was coming to a halt, but Kimiko wasn't. She was about to walk out in the crosswalk! Yami quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her back on the sidewalk.

"How many times do I have to tell you!? Watch where you are going!" He said at once. He then realized what he just said. He let go of her hand and looked away. He had no idea where any of that came from...
Back to top Go down
Miakemi

n00b
n00b

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of the Phoenix   Ashes of the Phoenix I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:39 pm

"Sorry," Kimiko answered sheepishly realizing only moments later that she had no idea what he was talking about or why she had answered at all.

She stared at him as he looked away, trying to make sense of what had just happened. She had stupidly walked right into traffic, a lesson she should have learned when she was five, and he had pulled her back while scolding her for her carelessness. The situation itself wasn't strange, but his acting like something like this had happened before and her instant reaction made no sense.

For the first time in a little while, the notion of past lives flitted through her mind. She didn't believe in past lives. There was no evidence for them, but they were just as explainable as the situation moments before. She shook her head, stubbornly. No way.
Back to top Go down
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of the Phoenix   Ashes of the Phoenix I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:57 pm

Yami bit his lips and looked back her, but avoiding her eyes. "No I'm sorry. The light changed. We can walk now..." Yami walked off at once. He didn't want to face her. Yami felt so embarrassed for what he just did. Why did he scold her like that? Suddenly his dream flashed through his mind. He saw himself standing in the hospital. Yami shook it off at once. That dream had nothing to do with this! Her actions reminded him of a past girlfriend. Yeah that had to be it.....

They reached his apartment complex and Yami pulled the door open for Kimiko to walk in first. They then took the elevator up to his loft and when they reached his floor, they got off. Yami and Kimiko walked down the hallway and stopped at his door. Yami unlocked it and they went inside.

"Well make yourself at home," he said turned on the light. "Sorry if it is a bit messy. I had a friend over the night before." Yami then put his keys on the kitchen counter and put away his wallet in one one the kitchen drawers. "So what do you want to do?" He was hoping that hanging out would forget about that strange moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of the Phoenix   Ashes of the Phoenix I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashes of the Phoenix

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1