The Role Play Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Broken Stones
Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby chaosshade Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:01 pm

» A Space that Exists Between Realities
Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:03 pm

» My oc Arachnia's bio
Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:30 pm

» A Land of Trials
Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby chaosshade Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:16 pm

» Ancient Worlds
Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Sun May 21, 2017 3:50 am

» Pokemon: World Tournament
Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Spike Spiegel Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:38 am

» Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)
Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:17 pm

» Members' Avatar Change Thread
Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:40 pm

» Hi, Also I Will Sing You All To Sleep
Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:10 am

Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC   Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 7:47 pm

*Sigh* See, and this is why I leave the fighting scenes to you. You always come up with some elaborate counter and there is never any real danger.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC   Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 10:04 pm

Well, how would you like me to change it? And I'm actually more accustomed to hand-to-hand or sword-to-sword fights, so a sword against a staff wouldn't really work for me unless it was something like a bō staff, which Eriol could not fight with, simply because he'd be overpowered very quickly in a physical fight. Or should we make it so that he is capable of not only casting spells with it, but using it as a bō staff as well? If we did, it would make it easier for me to make a more believable fight.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC   Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 1:38 pm

Then go with that, then, because its better to let Sakura and Syaoran be at a disadvantage here. It leaves room for growth later on and will allow a first glimpse of Fai and Kurogane like last time.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC   Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 8:08 pm

See? I told you I would do better if it was more of a physical fight than a magical one. I can do magic fights, but I usually am only able to do them with Cedrinor.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC   Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 9:04 pm

Yes, that's much better, though I never said it was strictly magical. I was just going with what I know and, since I know NOTHING about weapons but am a Magical Girl fan I'm stand more of a chance with "Fantasy Violence".

Anyway, now I have to think....
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC   Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 9:26 pm

Well, we can go with what we did in the past. I'll handle the physical and magic-inclined physical fights, and you can handle the purely magical. Deal?
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC   Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 7:01 pm

Alright, deal.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC   Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 5:12 pm

Been busy lately? XD
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC   Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:35 pm

Yes, I was at a convention this weekend  Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 3 525336443  But, yes, work has been a little busier lately too now that the weather is finally nicer and.... alright, and I'm also still moonlighting with another Role Play on DeviantArt (I outta just ask if the guy might wanna migrate over here) but I'll try to post this week.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC   Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:43 pm

It's alright, I'm not trying to rush you. And sorry about poking you with a stick... Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 3 2168306113
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC   Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 9:27 pm

Hey, it's not as bad as being poked by the Millenum Rod XD (I was standing in from of a Marik cosplayer in one of the lines for a signing. They didn't do it on purpose, it just happened once or twice when they shifted their weight.)

I've also just gotta figure out something for Sakura to do....hmmm.....
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC   Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 11:46 pm

With or without the blade cover? And yes, the Millennium Rod has a blade hidden in the handle, if you make it right.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC   Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:59 pm

I'm pretty sure it was the top-end, most likely one of the little "wings" since they would stick out the most. If we weren't all standing so close together in line I'd have pretended to collapse.

But, yeah, I'm fully aware the Millenium Rod actually has a dagger concealed in the bottom and that is how he killed his parents ("Sent to the Shadow Realm", indeed!) but I am also 100% sure a detail like that would not be allowed at a con. Guns/Weapon-props must look fake and be checked/marked at badge claim.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC   Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:22 pm

Well, I've never been to one, so I wouldn't know that.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC   Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:25 pm

WOW that was way more painful than it probably had to be...

Okay, I'm just gonna leave the fighting to you again, but remember, this needs to start going south so that Fai and Kurogane can make their appearance.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC   Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 10:18 pm

Downhill enough for you? And I called it a forehead protector because that's what it is. Yamato/Tenzo from Naruto Shippuden wears a silver one, and it's full name is happuri-style forehead protector. It's essentially a single piece of hardened steel that is molded to frame the face of it's wearer, protecting not only the forehead, but the sides of the eyes and parts of the cheeks and jaw as well.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC   Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 7:03 pm

Well.... yes, but there is still nothing for Sakura to do since you kinda stole my thunder there....
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC   Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:05 pm

What, with the whole Shield thing? Sorry. But that just means you can start with Fai. XD
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC   Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 8:41 pm

Oy.... Once again, that was more painful than it needed to be.... sorry 'bout that.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC   Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 9:11 pm

No problem. I was half wondering if you'd forgotten about that, though. And whatever happened to Dice?
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC   Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:35 pm

No, I was just struggling to think of what to do because, again, you kinda stole my thunder and I wanted both Fai and Kurogane to remain mysterious for the time being...

I'm also gonna say it again: I know you can do better. Eriol is meant to be NPC so feel free to do with him what you feel need be, unless we're just going to end up doing it like we did last time with me taking Eriol (with Soupy and Ruby Moon by extension) and Xing and you taking Fei Wong and Kyle.

As for Dice, don't worry, he's been around and we've made some progress in the Role Play. It'll get transferred eventually and once I and this new guy (the one who has been distracting me from here) get through with out current Role Play I'll see if he might be interested in migrating over here. He says he doesn't do a lot of Role Plays on Deviant Art because the messages get cluttered (understandable, ours became a MESS!) so we've been going through notes. A forum setting might be more comfortable for him.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC   Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:52 pm

Well, I apologize. That was not my intention. And I was kinda out of ideas, with my only being able to use a limited amount of Syaoran's magic, so I kinda had to bring Kurogane in. XD Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC   Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cardcaptor Sakura >< Tsubasa OOC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3