The Role Play Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Broken Stones
Pokemon WT: Kanto Pokedex Holders *ready for review* I_icon_minitimeby chaosshade Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:01 pm

» A Space that Exists Between Realities
Pokemon WT: Kanto Pokedex Holders *ready for review* I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:03 pm

» My oc Arachnia's bio
Pokemon WT: Kanto Pokedex Holders *ready for review* I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:30 pm

» A Land of Trials
Pokemon WT: Kanto Pokedex Holders *ready for review* I_icon_minitimeby chaosshade Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:16 pm

» Ancient Worlds
Pokemon WT: Kanto Pokedex Holders *ready for review* I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Sun May 21, 2017 3:50 am

» Pokemon: World Tournament
Pokemon WT: Kanto Pokedex Holders *ready for review* I_icon_minitimeby Spike Spiegel Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:38 am

» Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)
Pokemon WT: Kanto Pokedex Holders *ready for review* I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:17 pm

» Members' Avatar Change Thread
Pokemon WT: Kanto Pokedex Holders *ready for review* I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:40 pm

» Hi, Also I Will Sing You All To Sleep
Pokemon WT: Kanto Pokedex Holders *ready for review* I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:10 am

Pokemon WT: Kanto Pokedex Holders *ready for review*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

Pokemon WT: Kanto Pokedex Holders *ready for review* Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon WT: Kanto Pokedex Holders *ready for review*   Pokemon WT: Kanto Pokedex Holders *ready for review* I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 11:24 pm

Name: Red

Height: 5’ 7”
Weight: 113 l.b.

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Red
Clothes: A trademark red baseball cap and vest with a white collar and trim worn over a basic black t-shirt along with black wristbands and equally simple jeans. His shoes are res with black tips at the toes and heels.

Hometown, Region: Pallet Town, Kanto

Trainer Goals: Red was given his Pokédex with the intent of collecting data on all of the Pokémon but later decided that he would rather train and spend time with the Pokémon he has already captured to learn more about them.
Type Affinity: Grass, Varied

History: At the age of ten, Red became the youngest Champion during the ninth annual Pokémon League tournament. He specializing in Battles and as such became the unofficial leader of the group that professor Oak has deemed ‘the Pokédex Holders’. Two years after his victory at the Indigo Plateau Red received a letter of challenge from Bruno of the Elite Four but was instead attacked by Agatha and Lorelei and temporarily frozen in a block of ice. He escaped but not before the nerves in his right arm became damaged. Red then traveled to Mt. Silver after hearing about its healing hot springs but was forced to cut the healing process short when the reformed Team Rocket attacked the Goldenrod Radio Tower and, consequently, his pain returned leading him to make regular trips to Mt. Silver. Lately, however, these trips have become longer and more frequent.

[Team]
Poliwrath (Nickname: Poli)

• Water Gun
  • Ice Beam
  • Double Slap
  • Focus Punch
  • Mind Reader
  • Double Team

Venusaur (Nickname: Saur)

• Cut
  • Poison Powder
  • Sleep Powder
  • Frenzy Plant
  • Sweet Scent
  • Leech Seed

Pikachu (Nickname: Pika)

• Volt Tackle
  • Rage
  • Flash
  • Toxic*
  • Iron Tail
  • Substitute -> Surf**

Snorlax (Nickname: Snor)

• Strength
  • Earthquake
  • Rest
  • Headbutt
  • Belly Drum
  • Harden

Espeon (Nickname: Vee)

• Mud Slap
  • Reflect
  • Swift
  • Psychic
  • Morning Sun
  • Psych Up

Aerodactyl (Areo)

• Hyper Beam
  • Super Sonic
  • Take Down
  • Dragon Claw
  • Fly

* Blue taught Pika toxic while the two’s Pokémon became temporarily switched due to a mistake at the Pokémon Center
** Red’s knows Surf by cannon and acquired this move through Substitute. Rather than merely creating a double of itself, the double instead now takes the shape of a surfboard.

Name: Blue Oak

Height: 5’ 11”
Weight: 118 l.b.

Hair Color: Auburn
Eye Color: Green
Clothes: A long sleeved black coat worn over a white polo shirt along with a green and yellow pendant around his neck. He wears khaki pants and black loafer shoes. As leader of the Viridian City Gym he also wears a band around his arm that contains and Earth Badge emblem.

Hometown, Region: Pallet Town, Kanto (Currently resides in Viridian City)

Trainer Goals: In the beginning, his only goal was to become strong and live up to the high expectations reflected on his as Professor Oak’s grandson. After meeting Red, however he has since learned to be more instinctual rather than focusing on pure power and currently resides as Gym Leader of Viridian City.
Type Affinity: Fire, Varied

History: Being Professor Oak’s Grandson, it was anticipated that he would become a strong Pokémon Trainer and as a child he even trained with Cinawood City’s Gym Leader, Chuck. When Blue became the second place winner of Kanto ninth annual Pokémon League, he and Red were selected to battle for the position of Viridian City’s Gym Leader after Giovanni’s disappearance and, at the age of twelve, became the youngest gym leader to date when Red was unable to accept the position after his body began to freeze up during the battle, in spite of winning. He specializes in increasing a Pokémon’s level, rivaling Red’s technique of sheer will and, in Blue’s eye, dumb luck. As Gym Leader he has an usual reputation of turning down any challengers he deems unworthy and In addition to Red has a rather deep–rooted rivalry with Koga of Fuchsia City and Agatha of Kanto’s Elite Four.

[Team]
Charizard

• Flamethrower
  • Reflect
  • Fly
  • Blast Burn
  • Fire Spin
  • Fire Punch

Porygon2

• Tri-Attack
  • Psybeam
  • Zap Cannon
  • Conversion 2
  • Sharpen
  • Recycle

Golduck

• Confusion
  • Surf
  • Hyper Beam
  • Dig
  • Iron Tail
  • Hydro Pump

Scizor

• Slash
  • Metal Claw
  • False Swipe
  • Steel Wing

Machamp

• Karate Chop
  • Low Kick
  • Focus Energy
  • Seismic Toss
  • Submission
  • Hyper Beam

**Blue primarily sticks to a team of five but has captured many other that are kept in sotrrage at the Viridian City Gym.**

Blue and Green’s names are interchangeable depending on dubs. I appear to be in the minority here, but since I have played the English-language games my whole life and read the ViZ English version of the manga I know Blue as the Male and Green as the Female.

Name: Green

Height: 5’ 4”
Weight: SECRET!

Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Clothes: A white sunhat with a red band and Pokéball emblem around the crown along with a sleeveless, light blue shirt with black trim. She also wears a pleated red skirt with knee-high socks that match her shirt and white saddle shoes with a red band.

Hometown, Region: Pallet Town, Kanto (though she was raised in Mahogany Town, Johto)

Trainer Goals: As a thief, money was her first goal after escaping the Mask of Ice. She has since learned to ask for help when she needs it and her goal is to now find the parents she was separated from as a child.
Type Affinity: Water, Varied

History: As a young child Green was kidnapped by Ho-oh and raised by a Masked Man along with five other children who were also forced to wear masks. The six were broken into groups of two and trained in complimenting battle techniques in order to capture Lugia and Ho-Oh with her specialty being Evolving Pokémon and her partner, Silver’s, being Trading Pokémon. After escaping with him and removing their masks, she stole a Pokémon from Professor Oak’s lab after hearing about the two other boys from her hometown were beginning journeys with their own Pokémon. Along the way, however, the Pokémon seemed to thrive under Green’s care and when Professor Oak realized this he allowed her not only to keep it but granter her a Pokédex of her very own, making her official and no longer just a thief. Green has kept in contact with Silver ever since and continues to view him as a younger brother.

[Team]
Wigglytuff (Nickname: Wiggly)

• Sing
  • Tri-Attack
  • Disable
  • Rollout

Blastoise (Nickname: Blast)

• Hydro Pump
  • Tackle
  • Mega Punch
  • Hydro Cannon

Ditto (Nickname Ditty)

• Transform

Clefable (Nickname: Clefy)

• Growl
  • Metronome
  • Minimize
  • Double Slap

Nidoqueen (Nickname: Nido)

• Double Kick
  •  Poison Sting
  • Scratch
  • Earth Power

Granbull (Nickname: Bull)

• Bite
  • Scary Face
  • Take Down
  • Charm

Blue and Green’s names are interchangeable depending on dubs. I appear to be in the minority here, but since I have played the English-language games my whole life and read the ViZ English version of the manga I know Blue as the Male and Green as the Female.

Name: Yellow

Height: 4’ 11”
Weight: 90 l.b.

Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Brown
Clothes: A straw hat given to her by Green to hide most of her hair as well as carry the Silver Wing and Rainbow Wing. She also wears a yellow poncho with a green trim over a black turtleneck and jeans with purple boots that come up to her knees. Instead of a normal belt, she wears a holster that holds her Pokeballs.

Hometown, Region: Viridian City, Kanto

Trainer Goals: Her first goal was simply to find Red after he had disappeared at Mt. Moon. After giving her her fist Pokemon he told her that Pokémon should be treated as friends and equals and continues to hold the policy he taught her.
Type Affinity: Electric, Varied

History: She grew up in the Viridian Forest and because of this has the mysterious ability to hone in on the feelings of Pokémon almost to the point of speaking and is also able to heal them to a certain extent, making this her specialty. When Red went missing after being attacked by Agatha and Lorelei Green sends Yellow to search for him after learning of her power, having her disguise herself as a boy in the process to protect her identity. After gaining Professor Oak’s trust she was allowed to take Pika to aid in her search though in the beginning she knew nothing the basics of battle or evolution due all of the Pokémon in her possession having been obtained by a means other than battle. Later, with help from Blue and many of the other Gym Leaders of Kanto Yellow was able to gain the power to fight and defeated Lance though she would still rather avoid battle if possible.

[Team]
Raticate (Nickname: Ratty)

• Hyper Fang
  • Super Fang
  • Quick Attack
  • Tail Whip

Dodrio (Nickname: Dody)

• Whirlwind
  • Drill Peck
  • Peck
  • Tri–Attack

Golem (Nickname: Gravvy*)

• Mega Punch
  • Take Down
  • Defense Curl
  • Rock Throw

Omastar (Nickname Omny**)

• Water Gun
  • Ice Beam
  • Hydro Pump
  • Blizzard

Butterfree (Nickname: Kitty***)

• String Shot
  • Supersonic
  • PoisonPowder
  • Sleep Powder

Pikachu (Nuckname: Chuchu)

• Thundershock
  • Volt Tackle
  • Quick Attack
  • Thunder Wave
  • Fly***

*Given to her by Brock as a Graveler and retained its nickname after evolving
**Given to her by Misty as a Omanite and retained its nickname after evolving
**Captured as a Catterpie and retained the nickname based on a misspelling of its first form
***Yellow’s Pikachu does know fly by cannon of the manga and uses this via multiple ballons like the one seen in the intro to Pokémon Yellow. This is based on a special distribution Pikachu in Japan known as the ANA Pikachu

Last edited by Sailor on Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:47 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Radicaledward124
Radicaledward124
Gamer Goddess Among Men

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon WT: Kanto Pokedex Holders *ready for review*   Pokemon WT: Kanto Pokedex Holders *ready for review* I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 2:08 am

OK so, let me know when you're ready for me to look over this ok? And just to make sure this is for 4 characters right? While this is ok for this one, I'd rather have one thread per character ok? my sorry for not saying so sooner.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon WT: Kanto Pokedex Holders *ready for review*   Pokemon WT: Kanto Pokedex Holders *ready for review* I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 8:51 pm

.....But if one person is controlling multiple characters doesn't it make more sense to keep all of them together? If nothing else, I feel it help keep things tidier.
Back to top Go down
Radicaledward124
Radicaledward124
Gamer Goddess Among Men

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon WT: Kanto Pokedex Holders *ready for review*   Pokemon WT: Kanto Pokedex Holders *ready for review* I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:27 pm

its more for me and the way my brain works, easier yes but harder on me. what if there's a problem with one character but the others are good to go? do i with hold Approval for all or just the one the needs work? so its ok this time but all others need their own thread
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon WT: Kanto Pokedex Holders *ready for review*   Pokemon WT: Kanto Pokedex Holders *ready for review* I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:32 pm

Then, yes, I would  say hold approval for the player as a whole and once all of their characters are approved they are free to join.

But I understand that if it is because your brain works differently. I will keep that in mind for the future and, for this time, try to make it even clearer where one character ends and the other begins by adding horizontal rules.
Back to top Go down
Radicaledward124
Radicaledward124
Gamer Goddess Among Men

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon WT: Kanto Pokedex Holders *ready for review*   Pokemon WT: Kanto Pokedex Holders *ready for review* I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:34 pm

The colors you've used works well for letting me know where one starts and the other begins so no real worries here.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon WT: Kanto Pokedex Holders *ready for review*   Pokemon WT: Kanto Pokedex Holders *ready for review* I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:18 pm

Hmmm... I added horizontal rules anyway because that's just how my brain works, but they don't seem to be showing up so... meh.

Anyway.... progress. Still need to add the physical description and... I feel my Histories are lacking but it's a little difficult without spoiling....
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon WT: Kanto Pokedex Holders *ready for review*   Pokemon WT: Kanto Pokedex Holders *ready for review* I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 10:55 pm

Alright... so here's my first completed crack but I get the feeling that it is still severely lacking......
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon WT: Kanto Pokedex Holders *ready for review*   Pokemon WT: Kanto Pokedex Holders *ready for review* I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 9:47 pm

*bump too*
Back to top Go down
Radicaledward124
Radicaledward124
Gamer Goddess Among Men

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon WT: Kanto Pokedex Holders *ready for review*   Pokemon WT: Kanto Pokedex Holders *ready for review* I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:31 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon WT: Kanto Pokedex Holders *ready for review*   Pokemon WT: Kanto Pokedex Holders *ready for review* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon WT: Kanto Pokedex Holders *ready for review*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1